UK Anime Distributor Anime Limited Discussion Thread

Ah okay, just when I seen people had got theirs I wondered if I maybe missed it as I've been at work. I didn't really expect it til Monday when I would be in if it was my normal post it came with (working weird shifts til Christmas now ;_; ), bit concerned if it comes via a courier as unlike Royal Mail who arrive at around 12 each day, they could turn up at anytime really and I leave around half 1.

I've probably already asked this but I'm old and forget stuff, are you guys planning to do a 12 days of xmas this year?
I actually asked the same thing recently when returning my YN set for replacement. I'm hoping so myself, since there's a few titles I've yet to add to the collection.

Last edited:
My your name order still didn't arrive, posting here is usually slow and in Christmas time become worse.. can't say I'm worried, but disappointed.

Meanwhile 2nd persona 3 movie arrived at least.

iGGTM9p.png

Looks like Riddle Story of Devil's CE has been canned. Wonder if they're just scrapping the whole thing or moving to SE only. My money's on the former given no master exists for it in the West, and this is not a title worth self-authoring costs for.

They are a UK publisher, and only technically have rights to sell in the UK.

Why would they do sales aimed at international fans?
I mean they normally sell to international buyers, Early Bird offers are open to international buyers, why wouldn't they include international buyers in their sale? :/ Like obviously if they don't then there's a reason, but you say that as if they don't normally sell to international customers.

I mean they normally sell to international buyers, Early Bird offers are open to international buyers, why wouldn't they include international buyers in their sale? :/ Like obviously if they don't then there's a reason, but you say that as if they don't normally sell to international customers.

They have high shipping to deter international customers though. Their seasonal sales are meant only for the region that they serve so I don't find it odd that they are locked to the UK

Since Andrew mentioned potential Christmas sales, here's a recap of what the 12 Days of Christmas were like from last year:

#01 | Kill la Kill Parts 1-3 Standard Edition Blu-ray & DVD bundles - £34.99 / £29.99
#02 | Psycho Pass 2 Collector's Edition Blu-ray - £29.99
#03 | Production I.G Bundle - £28.99
009 Re:Cyborg Collector's Edition Combo Pack
Giovanni's Island Standard Edition Blu-ray
A Letter to Momo Collector's Edition Combo Pack
Miss Hokusai Standard Edition Blu-ray

#04 | Tokyo ESP Collector's Edition Combo Pack - £19.99
#05 | Space Dandy Seasons 1-2 Standard Edition Blu-ray [Pre-order] - £20.99
#06 | Gurren Lagann Movie Collection Standard Edition Blu-ray [Pre-order] - £14.99
#07 | Samurai Flamenco Part 1 Collector's Edition Blu-ray - £9.99
#08 | Sword Art Online II Parts 1-4 Collector's Edition Combo Pack Bundle - £64.99
#09 | Belladonna of Sadness Collector's Edition Blu-ray + Exclusive Artbook [Pre-order] - £34.99
#10 | Fate/Kaleid Liner Prisma Illya Season 1 Collector's Edition Blu-ray - £19.99
#11 | Baccano! & Durarara!! Season 1 Standard Edition Blu-ray Bundle - £29.99
#12 | Mystery Box Blu-ray & DVD bundles - £39.99 / £24.99
Blu-ray Bundle:
Aldnoah Zero Season 1 Collector's Edition Blu-ray (Keith's pick)
Expelled from Paradise Collector's Edition Combo Pack (Jeremy's pick)
Fuse: Memoirs of a Hunter Girl Collector's Edition Combo Pack (Kerry's pick)
Gankutsuou: The Count of Monte Cristo Collector's Edition Steelcase Blu-ray (Andrew's pick)
HAL Collector's Edition Combo Pack (Kat's pick)

DVD Bundle:
Beck: Mongolian Chop Squad DVD (Kerry's pick)
Blood Blockade Battlefront Standard Edition DVD (Andrew's pick)
Gurren Lagann TV & Movies Collection Standard Edition DVD (Kat's pick)
Project Itoh: Harmony Standard Edition DVD (Jeremy's pick)
Terror in Resonance Standard Edition DVD (Keith's pick)

Back