UK Anime Distributor Anime Limited Discussion Thread

I preordered the new FMP set instantly. Glad I didn't buy the experimental FMP UE. On the other hand, very happy I bought UEs like TiR and Giovanni's Island, both are stunning ( FMA and Patema Inverted UE are also great but not like these). Next is miss Hokusai. I'm in between for Escaflowne UE.

I preordered the new FMP set instantly. Glad I didn't buy the experimental FMP UE. On the other hand, very happy I bought UEs like TiR and Giovanni's Island, both are stunning ( FMA and Patema Inverted UE are also great but not like these). Next is miss Hokusai. I'm in between for Escaflowne UE.
Escaflowne UE is great aside from the couple of issues. But AL are doing replacement schemes, so go for it.

Nope, they now use one piece of corrugated card that surrounds the CE and serves as the "envelope".

Never had an envelope for an AL CE ordered via their store and shipped by MVM, mine have all arrived in boxes with brown paper wrap or bubblewrap.

So for the new FMP set they will use a box?

They will use a sturdy box with bubblewrap - that's now Escaflowne arrived so FMP should be no different as they are the same size.

Last edited:
Back