UK Anime Distributor Anime Limited Discussion Thread

More likely middle of January now really - we want it out promptly but we've a dubbed screening day for Your Name lined up in December and I want A Silent Voice to get a special day in its own right :)!

AP
That would certainly suit me so here's hoping.

Anyway I just saw something on twitter and I'm curious, on the back of the Eden of the East box it says "Contains Episodes 1-11 plus space for 2 movies"....was the fact that this would be the case made known? Wondering if that just slipped past me or what.

I saw on Twitter that Jeremy asked the audience in the panel if they are fans of Evangelion.
I'm taking that as a sign we will get an announcement tomorrow / Sunday for Eva. :)
(Anything remotely Evangelion adjacent makes me believe it will happen.)

Correct, final ones will have it in :)! Anyone who buys at MCM Expo can email and we'll send out the films too when we do it!

Andrew
Not that it matters all the much. but how will they be packaged? Like the series comes in a 2 disc digipack does it not? Will this be made larger or will they come in standard cases or what? Also will the price be increased by much?

Last edited:
I saw on Twitter that Jeremy asked the audience in the panel if they are fans of Evangelion.
I'm taking that as a sign we will get an announcement tomorrow / Sunday for Eva. :)
(Anything remotely Evangelion adjacent makes me believe it will happen.)
Don't do this to yourself, it's not worth it....totally there with you from the moment I saw that tweet...;_;

Just got an email from Base.com saying my copy of Gundam - Reconguista in G - Complete Box Set [Blu-ray] will be dispatched shortly :). Seems they're releasing a week before everyone else (Oct. 31 vs. Nov. 7).

Good to see Eden of the East will include the movies. Wish we could have known when they had their early bird deal on though as I would have bought it then and I'm sure many other people would have too.

Good to see Eden of the East will include the movies. Wish we could have known when they had their early bird deal on though as I would have bought it then and I'm sure many other people would have too.

I do wonder if AL might consider reopening the Early Bird for EotE. As you say, the films could easily sway a lot of people into buying now it was parity with the Funi LE set and Manga's OOP BD release. I know I'd probably go for it now.

I do wonder if AL might consider reopening the Early Bird for EotE. As you say, the films could easily sway a lot of people into buying now it was parity with the Funi LE set and Manga's OOP BD release. I know I'd probably go for it now.

Why not just get someone to pick you up a copy for £30 at MCM and mail it to you?

I would have too, the only reason I didn't because it didn't have the films.

Last edited:
Why not just get someone to pick you up a copy for £30 at MCM and mail it to you?

I can't really afford it, to be honest, not with the amount of other titles coming out soon. Although if someone wants to buy me Lucky Star and Gundam Rec G, I'd be down for that. Pretty sure those are £35 each, so if someone tells me what postage would be, I'd send the money ASAP via PayPal.

Back