UK Anime Distributor Anime Limited Discussion Thread

Rental Magica - Complete Series Blu-ray its there now

also

New listings for standards for Babylon, A Place Further Than The Universe and Devil Survivor 2: The Animation. All out next month and from AL. Am interested to see if the discs for A Place Further are updated and if anything else is happening with the latter.

Was anything mentioned about the disc errors in regards to APFTTU by AL? I don't remember hearing anything about a disc replacement for the CE, anyway.

Was anything mentioned about the disc errors in regards to APFTTU by AL? I don't remember hearing anything about a disc replacement for the CE, anyway.
theres been no public comment, but there has been acknowledgement of it, were looking into it etc. nonetheless, standards have been ways of issuing fixes before (Persona 5 the animation for example), and go from there once its out.

Yeah, I'm still waiting on a fix for the disc error myself as I want to watch it in English. I know it's only one line but still.

Interesting that AL are releasing Devil Survivor 2 when MVM's release is still £4.99 on their clearance sale (though I'm guessing they're on clearance as they don't have the license anymore as well as just not shifting copies at full price or DOTW price).

Still haven't watched my MVM copy so I'll just stick with that. Is it decent though for a video game adaptation? (not that I've played the game yet either).

If I do really enjoy it and AL do release a nice CE I may always upgrade though.

Devil Survivor 2? MVM has that for £5 in their clearance sale, is there a difference?

They're both standard releases, so unless the discs have been reauthored, the only difference will be the sleeve art.

Noticed that only the MVM version is listed at AL. I reviewed the DVD version, and never felt the need to get the Blu-ray, but of you like videogame adaptations like the Persona franchise, it might be worth a look

They're both standard releases, so unless the discs have been reauthored, the only difference will be the sleeve art.

Noticed that only the MVM version is listed at AL. I reviewed the DVD version, and never felt the need to get the Blu-ray, but of you like videogame adaptations like the Persona franchise, it might be worth a look
Just picked up the £5 version. I enjoyed the anime adaptations for Persona 3 & 4 so happy to try this show out for this price.

Ghost in the Shell: SAC_2045 is already up for pre-order.

AL France are reissuing the Gurren Lagann Collector's Edition, seems exactly the same apart from scanavo cases instead of amaray.
Don't see why AL UK couldn't do some English ones as well (assuming they still have the license here)

I just got a reply by someone from All The Anime regarding my email about the Gundam 4k Movie Trilogy:

“Hello,

Thanks for getting in contact with us.

Apologies for the delay with your order. The stock has been shipped from the manufacturer, but unfortunately has been held up in customs clearance into the UK for much longer than expected. We are hopeful that the stock will arrive over the coming days and are currently awaiting further updates on the status of the shipment. As soon as the stock arrives with our fulfilment team, all orders will be dispatched as quickly as possible.

Again, apologies for the delay, but thank you for your patience during this time.

Kind regards“

Back