Anime Limited 12 Days of Christmas 2018

AL are reimbursing return shipping costs in the form of either a discount voucher for the store or a PayPal payment so aside from the initial out of pocket expense there's no detriment to returning what isn't yours.

Where'd hear that? The email said for dups, etc that they were still waiting to hear how the distribution centre were going to solve the problem. Mind you it was a long email and I only read that specific section!

So is anyone going to return their E7 hi-evo that they got instead of the ultimate? They've already said that the ultimates will be shipped out so I'm kinda struggling for a reason to return something for no reason, might just keep it as compensation for all the trouble lately.
Because in my eyes you would be no better than those Ebay buyers who message you saying they haven't received their item and want a refund. You message them asking a few questions and get told that no one in the house accepted the parcel and its not at the delivery office

Only then to quickly blame it on someone else when confronted by tracking details...

So is anyone going to return their E7 hi-evo that they got instead of the ultimate? They've already said that the ultimates will be shipped out so I'm kinda struggling for a reason to return something for no reason, might just keep it as compensation for all the trouble lately.

Yes, you can do it, but it will be unfair to Anime Ltd. They offer you a full refund of shipping costs and it does not matter to them how long they will wait for shipping. Not sending them a copy will be fraud - let's not call it different. Of course, you can try to negotiate something with them - maybe you did not get something else and instead of sending you an item, I agree that this movie will remain for you.

Yes, you can do it, but it will be unfair to Anime Ltd.

They can't do it since its illegal to. It isn't a unsolicited package meaning that the ownership of that item is still AL.

If this was a unsolicited package then it would be up to your own decision, but since it isn't you have a legal obligation to return it to AL.

They can't do it since its illegal to. It isn't a unsolicited package meaning that the ownership of that item is still AL.

If this was a unsolicited package then it would be up to your own decision, but since it isn't you have a legal obligation to return it to AL.
Still, I want to be fair to AL and that's it :)

Alright alright I'll send it back, chill your beans chaps.

I'm still kinda ticked though that stuff still hasn't arrived and all we get are empty apologies and vague updates with no shipping notifications. I remember a while ago an item I got from them was delayed for a month or two and they sent me a £10 gift card.

Also, kinda off topic, does anyone remember any updates about the A Silent Voice record they were meant to be putting out? I remember getting a discount code for it in last years mystery box that said it'd be going live in January 2018 and well, its a year later.

Promising something and not delivering this massively late. I think does qualify as a cock up
Why even bother wasting effort complaining now? You're just going to complain about the price when they actually release something, or the fact they're releasing vinyl which you have no personal interest in.

While you guys keep complaining about it I'm still wondering if a music branche is feasible at all. I just don't see a market big enough for it to be sustainable.

While you guys keep complaining about it I'm still wondering if a music branche is feasible at all. I just don't see a market big enough for it to be sustainable.
When they have rights worldwide outside Japan, there's definitely a big enough market

Because in my eyes you would be no better than those Ebay buyers who message you saying they haven't received their item and want a refund. You message them asking a few questions and get told that no one in the house accepted the parcel and its not at the delivery office

Only then to quickly blame it on someone else when confronted by tracking details...

I'm not a seller so I had no idea people did that. That's kind of a ****y thing to do.

Back