Anime Limited 12 Days of Christmas 2018

I was told to wait in line while AL sort out replacements as one of mine is damaged I wouldn't care but one of the BD holding plastic things is damaged so stuff will fallout.

I was told to wait in line while AL sort out replacements as one of mine is damaged I wouldn't care but one of the BD holding plastic things is damaged so stuff will fallout.
I dropped my ergo proxy and got that, the part holding the middle discs was broke, but god eater' s cases turned out to be the same, so I've got one broken god eater case that holds 1 disc anyway and a good as new ergo case ^.^

This thread has died a rather sudden death, which makes me suspicious all but a select few have at least received 4/5 mystery box #2. Is that accurate?

AL told me via email to wait 5-7 days, yet if Sony DADA just haven't sent second mystery boxes in orders with both #1&#2 together and closed the orders, well...
it seems pretty much that alot have received 4/5 out of box 2 I still however havent had mine and the lack of response from AL is frustrating I am thinking if nothing sorted within next week just issuing a paypal dispute.

it seems pretty much that alot have received 4/5 out of box 2 I still however havent had mine and the lack of response from AL is frustrating I am thinking if nothing sorted within next week just issuing a paypal dispute.
Have you emailed them about it this week? If not, I'd do so first tbh.

yeah already emailed them thursday and had a response friday but nothing since after i replied to confirm no 2nd box and been promised a response would be this week.

I have not received any of my orders from December yet. I did not order any of the pre-order titles that could postpone my orders.

I only ordered titles already released by AL, in other words, in stock titles.

Have anyone outside the UK received their orders yet?

I have not received any of my orders from December yet. I did not order any of the pre-order titles that could postpone my orders.

People in the UK are still waiting on orders so don't hold your breath.

I've actually got to return something. I'll be getting a4 labels to do it tommorrow though.

As for AL getting anything to me, I'm only waiting on the behind on print stuff which for me is only assassination classroom

I've already received everything in Days 1, 2 and 8. Days 4 and 9, I've only received half. I'm currently waiting for Cowboy Bebop (Standard Edition) (other half of Day 9), Assassination Classroom Complete Collection (other half of Day 4) and Maquia (Day 10, but that's not released yet).

But then again, I'm in the UK, so I'm not sure if it matters.

Still waiting on my Day 1 order and I reside in England but hopefully you'll receive yours sooner than later. : )
If there are any issues, I have no doubts AL will sort it out.

Haven't had anything regarding Mystery Box 2 since I didn't order that one but there's been a slew of emails going out for misshipped items and the pre orders.

Back