Anime Limited 12 Days of Christmas 2018

I just got home and I have one parcel with Wixoss, A Silent Voice, Sam Flam 2 and Place Promised in our Early Days (which was actually delivered pre-Xmas with the Movie Madness bundle).

Also another parcel with 4/5th of one blu-ray mystery bundle, but no other bundle.

I got 1 of my orders but not another. Contacted anime limited and managed to get a tracking number. The other order has been dispatched and should of arrived yesterday but something went wrong. And "recovery options are underway" whatever that means. So got to wait and see what happens. But at the very least I know it's finally been dispatched

Cyberathlete

Completely Average High School Student
I forgot someone had mentioned that they will sell their copy of Paterma Inverted LE once they receive it for the AL sale price. Can't find that post. If that was you, please let me know if you have it and I can send payment and shipping address. Thank you!

Jon O Fun

Straw Hat Pirate
Did anyone else buy the Kill la Kill part 3 collector's edition and have the problem that the box with the disc and art book is far to small for it's contents!?!? Took me 20mins to get them out and I've just left the art book out so I don't damage it.

Was this a production problem I've just forgotten about? Also came with a bellyband thing saying it was the DVD version (it wasn't) very weird.

Did anyone else buy the Kill la Kill part 3 collector's edition and have the problem that the box with the disc and art book is far to small for it's contents!?!? Took me 20mins to get them out and I've just left the art book out so I don't damage it.

Was this a production problem I've just forgotten about? Also came with a bellyband thing saying it was the DVD version (it wasn't) very weird.
They replaced all the tight fitting ones. Well they delayed the release to fix it