Anime Limited 12 Days of Christmas 2018

I got 1 of my orders but not another. Contacted anime limited and managed to get a tracking number. The other order has been dispatched and should of arrived yesterday but something went wrong. And "recovery options are underway" whatever that means. So got to wait and see what happens. But at the very least I know it's finally been dispatched

I forgot someone had mentioned that they will sell their copy of Paterma Inverted LE once they receive it for the AL sale price. Can't find that post. If that was you, please let me know if you have it and I can send payment and shipping address. Thank you!

Did anyone else buy the Kill la Kill part 3 collector's edition and have the problem that the box with the disc and art book is far to small for it's contents!?!? Took me 20mins to get them out and I've just left the art book out so I don't damage it.

Was this a production problem I've just forgotten about? Also came with a bellyband thing saying it was the DVD version (it wasn't) very weird.

Did anyone else buy the Kill la Kill part 3 collector's edition and have the problem that the box with the disc and art book is far to small for it's contents!?!? Took me 20mins to get them out and I've just left the art book out so I don't damage it.

Was this a production problem I've just forgotten about? Also came with a bellyband thing saying it was the DVD version (it wasn't) very weird.
They replaced all the tight fitting ones. Well they delayed the release to fix it

Try putting the digipak left side and the book upside down. Works for me. If i try any other way its super tight.
Even that way it doesn't budge, just took another 20 mins to get out after trying :'( seems the book has been left somewhere cold/damp and warped... 20190106_140625.jpg

So far arrived:
Day 3: Short but Sweet
Day 12: Box 1
Day 12: Box 2 (Missing One)

To Follow:
Day 1: Snow White
Day 5: Mikagura School Suite
Day 9: Tatami Galaxy
Day 12: 1x Bluray

Everything has arrived for me other than Mystery Box 2

This thread has died a rather sudden death, which makes me suspicious all but a select few have at least received 4/5 mystery box #2. Is that accurate?

AL told me via email to wait 5-7 days, yet if Sony DADA just haven't sent second mystery boxes in orders with both #1&#2 together and closed the orders, well...

Back