Anime Limited 12 Days of Christmas 2018

Figured I’d stop lurking for a couple of minutes and post something for a change.

I got everything I ordered yesterday in a big box (with the second part of Samurai Flamenco in a seperate cardboard envelope for some odd reason) and it was delivered by FedEx. I did get the regular BD of Wolf’s Rain twice though so I’ll send AL an email about that.

Ah I was referring to the forum and the lot of us
I know that, plenty if people calling themselves fans here, from how little or how much they support/ consume/ interact with the media/culture, I'm just pointing out though that I'm sure others on here have more luck finding people like that in person, here in Wales there's only like two places that hold cons, one of them being Capital City, I've not gonna though and I don't know anyone who does

My stuff from days 7, 9 and 11 arrived just now, in one package. I just thought I'd let you know so you can stare out the window all day/have something to look forward to when you get home.

One of my day 9 items (Bebop) wasn't included. The packing slip has a code marker for items that'll be following separately, but there's no mention of Bebop anywhere on there. So Sony either A) messed my order up (possible) or B) just doesn't know how to use the codes on their packing slips (also possible).

I thought I might have finally reached the end of this saga, but - much like the villain of a shonen manga not actually being dead after all and springing back to life with a new form - it's still limping along.

I'll give it another few days, then send AL an email.

Good morning.

I hope all is well today.

You are receiving this message as you placed an order during our recent AllTheAnime.com 12 Days of Christmas 2018 sales. If you have no outstanding orders or have since cancelled your order(s), please disregard this message.

This email is provide an general update on where things stand with remaining orders. The information below is based on the latest details we have received from the distribution centre on 4th January 2019.

We would also like to make it known that if you are waiting on a response to an email you have already sent us, we are working as fast as we can to respond to each one. But we wanted to get this update sent to everyone to provide some information in the interim.

To begin with we would again like to apologise profusely the continued delay in orders being dispatched and in turn received. Since our last update of this nature (on 21st December) significant progress has been made by the distribution centre in getting orders shipped. And as of the the latest update received a short time ago today (Friday 4th January) we're happy to confirm that barring a some exceptions which we'll note below, ALL ORDERS HAVE BEEN SHIPPED!

This is going to be a long message once again, but there are still some things we want to highlight and we want make sure we cover as many bases as possible to give you as clear a picture as possible on where things stand.

What's happened since the last update?
As we alluded to it above, significant progress had been when it comes to orders being dispatched. Thousands of orders were dispatched between 21st-24th December, and then from 27th December onwards leading to the final (literally) thousands of orders being dispatched very, very late last night (Thursday 3rd January.)

Where do things currently stand?
As we mentioned, as of very, very late last night the final remaining thousands of orders (barring some exceptions - more on that to follow) have been dispatched.

It's likely going to take at least a good day or two for the couriers to be able to get all of these sorted for delivery, but they are definitely on their way!

Now I mentioned there are some exceptions to things that have been shipped. Here's what they are -

• Cowboy Bebop Blu-ray

We've been informed that new stock is currently being printed of this and as soon as it's delivered to the warehouse they'll be getting shipped accordingly. So if you ordered it as part of a bundle offer we had during the promotion or on its own and haven't received it, this is where things stand with that.

• Orders for the Ltd. Collector's Edition sets of Snow White with the Red Hair, Assassination Classroom Seasons 1 & 2 and Escaflowne (TV Series+Movie)

We are currently waiting for stock to be delivered of this to our warehouse and as soon as the stock has arrived they will be sent accordingly.

We would like to add that with hindsight being 20:20, we fully appreciate we haven't communicated the status of order these specific products very well at all. Once again we can only apologise for that. But what we will add is that at this stage all orders for these products will be getting handled by our regular fulfillment house, rather than the distribution centre. So once they have been dispatched we will be able to notify you all with a shipping notification.

As things currently stand, all going well it is our intention for most if not all of these orders to ship next week - and to note, these won't be shipped by courier, but by standard post - but we'll make further updates if necessary.

• Pre-orders for Maquia and Pigtails

We want to add a quick reminder that orders for both Maquia: When the Promised Flower Blooms and Pigtails and Other Shorts from Production I.G are both products that have not been released yet. So neither will be shipping until nearer their respective release dates.

What else is there to note? Are there any other updates to be aware of?
Yes! There a some more notes we want to take a moment to highlight; partly to give you as much visibility as we can given the state of play with everything as chances are one or more of the notes below may apply to you -

• Responses to emails
    To say a lot of you have been emailing us over the entire festive period is an understatement - which we want to note we have zero qualms about given the circumstances - and we have been working tirelessly to answer them as quickly and efficiently as possible. It's entirely possible you're reading this before receiving a response to a message you have already sent us over the last few days, as an example.

Please know we are intending to respond to every message we receive but this is a very timely process. We know this isn't ideal but we want to make sure we can provide the most accurate information to your query at the time of writing it. So if you are waiting on a response from us, we will be in touch as soon as possible. They haven't been forgotten about, we promise.

• Shipping Notifications
    This brings us nicely onto the topic of dispatch/shipping notifications. A recurring theme we've noticed is people saying they've not been receiving dispatch notifications for orders. Again with hindsight being 20:20 we should have been clearer about this so we want to take an opportunity to clarify some details with this now.

With our regular fulfillment house we are able to provide shipping notifications far effectively and efficiently based on information they provide to us at on the day orders are processed. But because of the processes of the distribution handling the 12 Days of Christmas orders, this was not something we could provide, but this fact didn't become know and apparent to us until very late in the process after orders had been fulfilled - partly because we were being provided with incorrect information leading to incorrect notification of shipping, as some customers may have encountered.

But with that being said, now that all orders (again, barring the exceptions noted earlier) have been fulfilled we are working to update the order history of every order to appear as fulfilled.

So unless you fall into the category of one of the exclusions noted earlier, your order has been dispatched. There are many thousands of orders we need to update which is also a very timely process. So if your order still reads as unfulfilled, don't worry it has been and the status of your order will be updated to reflect that as soon as possible.

We will add you may end up receiving a shipping notification for certain orders of yours that you may have already received. If that's the case, that's just our system updating. We're aiming to have all orders updated by early-mid next week - again, it's a very timely process that has to all be done manually at this stage, so that timeline can vary.

You can see the status of orders you've placed by using the order confirmation email you should have received when completing your order. If you didn't receive that for an order you placed, please respond to this message to let us know and we can get that resent to you.

• Damaged / Missing / Duplicate Items
    It's entirely possible that one or more items you ordered were damaged in transit, missing or perhaps you even received a duplicate of a particular item. If you've already contacted us about this for something you ordered, don't worry you haven't been forgotten about. Your query has been logged we'll be in touch accordingly to update!

If you haven't yet reported a damaged/missing/duplicate (or perhaps there's something else entirely that's occurred with an) item you ordered, please respond to this email and we can get it logged for you.

• Incorrect/Missing item(s) in Partridge Picks bundle
    We know a large number of you have contacted us already about an incorrect product being included and/or there was a missing item in the Partridge Picks bundle. We'll be contacting you within the next week to update you on this - we're currently working out the logistics involved to get this rectified for you.

• Missing item from Mystery Box #2 Team Marketing Version
    To everyone who ordered the Team Marketing Version of the Blu-ray Mystery Box, many of you have made us aware that an item was not included in this - you should have received 5 but only 4 were sent. Don't worry, the fifth item will definitely be getting sent to you as soon as possible.

We'll be in touch with everyone who ordered this specific Mystery Box separately within the next week to update on this accordingly.

• Did you order both Blu-ray Mystery Boxes in one transaction but have only received one so far?
    Just to clarify before going on, this only applies to people who ordered both Blu-ray Mystery Boxes in one order specifically.

We'll be in touch with all of you within the next week but please know you haven't been forgotten about. We have heard from a lot of you in the last few days letting us know you still haven't received one of the boxes so we're working on getting this resolved as quickly as possible too!

• Courier failed to deliver parcel / Courier lost parcel
    We know some of you have had, let's say a difficult time dealing with couriers attempting to deliver your parcels. We will be in touch with those of you waiting for a response to a message you sent us as soon as possible, we promise. We're currently speaking with the distribution centre to get their protocol clarified for situations like this. So once we've had confirmation on how they need this handled we'll be in touch!

If you haven't already contacted us about an instance like this that applies to you, please respond to this message and let us know!

Can I still cancel my order at this stage?

Yes, and that option hasn't changed since our last email update. However now that all orders have shipped, our regular returns policy is now in effect.

So this will involve you needing to return the items to us - but don't worry, we can help cover shipping cost - in the condition they arrived and upon receipt we can cancel the transaction and refund the amount for you.

If you wish to cancel your order(s), please respond to this email and we can go through the return process with you in more detail.

Something's occurred with an order that isn't mentioned above?
If that's the case, please respond to this email and we'll help as best we can!

A final word; moving forward

Once again on behalf of everyone at All The Anime / Anime Ltd., we offer our deepest and sincerest apologies for any inconvenience you've been met with.

We intend to provide more update emails like this one as needed for the topics highlighted above once we have confirmation and definitive information we can provide you.

We are committed to making sure everyone receives what they ordered. So if something has gone awry with an order you've placed, please let us know!

I do also want to take a moment to say we have received a lot of feedback from customers - be it positive or negative - and every single comment that has been made is being taken on board to ensure as much as humanly possible, a scenario like what has happened with this promotion does not occur again.

I do want to reiterate that we are truly grateful for your custom, support and understanding with everything that has happened. We share your frustrations and will are continuing to do our utmost to ensure that this kind of situation is never repeated.

I hope you have a good weekend.

Kind regards,

Jeremy Graves
Marketing Executive, All The Anime / Anime Ltd.

Got my items today at last :D One bizarre thing is that the box was completely dry, but the cellophane on the blu rays inside was damp lol
Mine were wet too...they were stuck together like slimy fish or something.

The items themselves are totally fine, but I think Sony must have been storing them in the freezer.

As long as I receive my stuff I'll stay patient for now, even though it's been a month since my first order and I'm without shipping emails still. I don't want to ask for a refund as it's not like I could re-buy for the price I did.

Back