Anime Limited 12 Days of Christmas 2018

As I've mentioned elsewhere TNT are at least responsible for Days 1-3 I'd assume due to the system errors that held up shipping last week. Whether Royal Mail will be handling the rest is as yet undetermined. Ideally Sony DADC will accept liability and expedite shipping for all Days which should see the majority of orders delivered by Friday.

Some further clarification on the issue from Andy or Jeremy would be most enlightening at this time.

i do wonder if theres anyway to pry out of anime ltd what exactly the boxes are under like a spoiler tag thread so that way those who ordered can see whether any part 2s for certain bits can be ordered early enough XD

i do wonder if theres anyway to pry out of anime ltd what exactly the boxes are under like a spoiler tag thread so that way those who ordered can see whether any part 2s for certain bits can be ordered early enough XD

AL will not disclose the contents of the mystery boxes. They never have except for the type MVM accidently put the flyers explaining the mystery box picks in earlier orders.

It defeats the purpose of it being a mystery if they tell people.

Still nothing at all for me, 7 different orders of items across the 12 days, including the first 3 days of sales that have been arriving for others. I think if it is coming via TNT, they must hate me.

Nothing here either, was hoping my day 1 order would be here by Christmas at the very least.

Another post day gone with nothing arriving for me. I don't expect them to show till January honestly since they are Dec. 8th and 13th orders. It's a shame with all the issues they had getting these out becasue I don't actually live far from the HQ so when they send things out it's always here the next day.
8th
Samurai Flamenco Part 1 & 2
13th
Lord Marksman and Vanadis
Rage of Bahamut: Genesis
Testament of Sister New Devil BURST

I’m waiting for:
Snow White (Pre-Order) (Day I)
Fan-Service Bunduru (Day V)
Movie Madness Bunduru (Day VI)
Aldnoah Zero Season 2 CE (Day VII)
Blood Lad CE & Sam Flam Part 2 CE (Day VIII)
Anthem of the Heart (Day X)

We haven’t seen anything past Day III arrive yet but since the Short but Sweet Bundurus only dispatched last night it’s possible that some stuff could arrive tomorrow.

As long as we get them all I am ok with a a little delay. At the prices offered I can't complain, except they never put Claymore back on in the final leg of the sale. *mad as hell*

Yeah, I brought the Durarara!! bundle because I want to watch them, but it's been so long see I first saw it I'll end re-watching the original series before them, and who know when that'll be! In other words I can wait until after Christmas for them...

Just received an email regarding the issues with the 12 days sale:
Good evening.

I hope all is well.

You're receiving this message as you placed an order during our recent AllTheAnime.com 12 Days of Christmas sales. This is email is to provide an general overview update on where things stand with orders currently, though we appreciate many of you reading may have received your orders.

First of all before going any further on behalf of everyone at All The Anime / Anime Ltd. we want to profusely apologise for the delay in receiving what you ordered.

We want to make sure we give context for what has happened, what we've done (and continuing to do) to try and rectify this, and what the current standing of things are.

This is going to be a long message, but we want to make sure we as clear and transparent as we can be on the situation.

What's happened -
To give full context (and in case you're not aware), we contracted a distribution centre - different to who normally fulfils orders for us, so as to cope with demand - to handle the fulfilment of all orders during this busy period in a timely manner.

Although thousands of orders have been fulfilled, the distribution centre finally made us aware earlier this week that there will still many orders unfulfilled despite claiming that software issues that had caused delays in shipping initially were fixed, that all was in hand and ultimately not alerting us to the situation despite us raising many concerns about the status of fulfilment for well over a week prior to that.

Needless to say we're incredibly frustrated and unhappy with the poor service of the distribution centre at this critical period, and we're even more unhappy that this poor service has been passed on to our customers.

Though in the grand scheme of things we are a small company, the quality of service we provide is something we take pride in. It's something we have built for our AllTheAnime.com online store over the years and it's not at all fair that your experience ordering from us has been impacted in this way.

Since then for the past 48 hours we've been working with the distribution centre to ensure that any outstanding issues are resolved, and to try and get visibility on where things currently stand so we can accurately update all our customers being impacted by this. We have finally been granted the information we've been requesting, hence why you're receiving this message now.

Where do things currently stand:
Now that we have this information we've been requesting, as we mentioned earlier thousands of orders have been fulfilled.

At time of writing around 1000 orders have already been shipped to customers, while there are over 2400 orders currently being prepared for shipping, with the plan being (all going well) for the majority if not all of those to be dispatched tonight (Friday 21st December) via the TNT courier service.

Whether these orders will be able to arrive in time for Christmas at this late stage is something we simply cannot answer I'm afraid - although a significant portion of these orders should arrive with customers on Monday, obviously this being Christmas Eve means we can't make any guarantees of these orders arriving in time for Christmas itself.

Beyond this batch of orders, we have been told the remaining orders will be picked and packed for shipping over the coming days with the goal being to have all of those being dispatched across the 27th and 28th of December when courier services resume after Christmas.

Though we've been assured that all of the remaining orders are going to be shipped as fast as humanly possible, I'm sure you can understand given what we've said above why we're not taking that completely at face value.

How do I find out the status of my order(s)?
We know a lot of you have contacted us since midnight this morning (Friday 21st December) asking for an update. We are responding to all of these queries as fast as possible as we're sending this and will continue to do throughout tonight and tomorrow as needed.

If you would like to get the latest update on your order(s), please respond to this email providing us the order numbers in question and we'll update you as soon possible.

Can I cancel my order?
Yes. We understand that what you ordered may have been intended to be a gift for Christmas, or simply put it won't arrive in time for you. We're more than happy to accommodate any cancellation requests.

To do this please respond to this email with the order number(s) in question and we can do that for you.

I will add it's entirely possible that due to the processes of the distribution centre your order my still get shipped, but we can discuss returns and such separately should that occur.

A final word:
Once again on behalf of everyone at All The Anime / Anime Ltd., we offer our deepest and sincerest apologies for this.

Despite our planning of utilising a distribution centre that's meant be well equipped in dealing with the demand of orders we received over the sale period at our site, we have been let down tremendously by their service.

We know this doesn't change the fact this has impacted you, but please know we have been and are continuing to do everything in our power to get this rectified as timely as possible.

We're truly grateful for your custom, support and understanding at this time, and please rest assured that we share your frustrations and will be doing our utmost to ensure that this kind of situation is never repeated, even during a busy period such as this one.

Kind regards,

Jeremy Graves
Marketing Executive, All The Anime / Anime Ltd.

Back