Anime Limited 12 Days of Christmas 2018

I’m just a little weary of getting that EB considering how low they can end up further down the line, but there’s an exclusive item. Hmmm

Almost did Maquia but the extras with it would just collect dust for me and just placed somewhere to never be touched again sadly. I'm very picky about what I choose to buy as CE or UE now as I don't want clutter.

Whew, another day unscathed as I already have the CEs for Anthem of the Heart, Blood Blockade and A Silent Voice. I've yet to watch a single one. 🤷‍♂️

I'm interested in Angelic Layer and Maquia, but they can wait.

The last day is just the mystery boxes, right? I have way too many AL releases to feel confortable ordering that...

Whew, another day unscathed as I already have the CEs for Anthem of the Heart, Blood Blockade and A Silent Voice. I've yet to watch a single one. 🤷‍♂️

I'm interested in Angelic Layer and Maquia, but they can wait.

The last day is just the mystery boxes, right? I have way too many AL releases to feel confortable ordering that...
Yeah three boxes. Two for CEs and one for DVDs. I’m also passing since there’s basically nothing left that I want asides from Hana and Alice and Wolf’s Rain. The former I bet will be in the box unless tomorrow says otherwise.

Picked up Maquia as couldn’t resist for the amount of content for the price. That’s my third buy after Tokyo Marble Chocolate and Noragami. My wallet is crying...

So far from both sales I've ordered:
Snow White with the Red Hair CE
Short but Sweet Bundle
Assassination Classroom CE
A Lull in the Sea CE
Tatami Galaxy CE
Drifters CE
Maquia CE

Have mercy

I'd really like to pick up Angelic Layer but a part of me still really wants to hold out on Wolf's Rain Ultimate Edition getting a sale (which I assume a few of you are doing as well?)

Yeah three boxes. Two for CEs and one for DVDs. I’m also passing since there’s basically nothing left that I want asides from Hana and Alice and Wolf’s Rain. The former I bet will be in the box unless tomorrow says otherwise.

And all the more recent stuff is out of the picture in those boxes, right? Or have there been surprises in past years?

Hana and Alice is a relaxing movie, I recommend it.

I'm also hoping for Wolf's Rain, Lupin, and a few others. But I'm half relieved that they've not shown up so far, I can only spend so much....

So far from both sales I've ordered:
Snow White with the Red Hair CE
Short but Sweet Bundle
Assassination Classroom CE
A Lull in the Sea CE
Tatami Galaxy CE
Drifters CE
Maquia CE

Have mercy
I know the Feeling:
Anime Limited 12 Days Sale:
Grimgar (Day I)
Snow White CE (Day I)

Short but Sweet Bunduru (Day III):
Genius Party+Genius Party Beyond
Space Dandy Season 1/2 CEs
Kino's Journey
Garden of Words

Fan service bunduru (Day V);
Daimdalder
High School DxD Born
The Testament of sister New Devil

Film bunduru (Day VI)
Empire of Corpses
Harmony Steelpak
Miss Hokusai
Momotaro: Sacred Sailors CE
Napping Princess CE

Aldnoah Zero 2 CE (Day VII)

Samurai Flamenco Part 2 CE (Day VIII)

Blood Lad CE (Day IX)

Anthem of the Heart (Day X)

MVM 12 Days Sale:
Drifters (Day IV)

And all the more recent stuff is out of the picture in those boxes, right? Or have there been surprises in past years?

Hana and Alice is a relaxing movie, I recommend it.

I'm also hoping for Wolf's Rain, Lupin, and a few others. But I'm half relieved that they've not shown up so far, I can only spend so much....
I believe the boxes won’t contain any titles released after April 2018. Check out earlier posts by @NormanicGrav to see what titles could end up in the box.

So far Ive ordered...

Snow White CE
Prison School CE
Nadesico CE
Your Name DE
Samurai Flamenco 1 & 2 CEs
Fruits Basket CE

Plus the Gundam Movie Trilogy CE from Music Magpie

Skipping today as well.

I want to get anthem of the heart eventually, but not that edition (I find it uglier).

I'm not sold on Maquia, seems to be well received but I can't buy into that synopsis blindly.

Back