Anime Debating Thread

Yes the filler ep is still last (srictly 2-7 of endless eight are filler being anime original), boredom mostly was in season 1 except the 1 ep.

They didn't rename season 2 as they were trolling and pretending it didn't exist right untill the first new episode aired.

Jayme said:
That's true... watching in that order will let me revisit the original, plus watch the second series. Also, why is the series still under "The Melancholy of..." umbrella?
Interesting question. I guess they decided just calling it "Suzumiya Haruhi" wouldn't be catchy enough? Apart from coming up with a completely original "The [something] of Suzumiya Haruhi" title, I'm not sure what they could have done.

I don't think it's got anything to do with "Season 2" since the show has never been shown as "Season 2".

I think I went through this conversation before, though I'll be waiting for the next bundle just so I can watch it in any order. The thing is I think they purposely done it so that viewers can get a different perspective on the story. The end still justifies the means, heck I might just watch it backwards to see devolution

Stuart-says-yes said:
Otaku-san said:
I think I went through this conversation before, though I'll be waiting for the next bundle just so I can watch it in any order. The thing is I think they purposely done it so that viewers can get a different perspective on the story. The end still justifies the means, heck I might just watch it backwards to see devolution

If your going to watch it in different orders, you could always try separating out the endless eight episodes between other episodes so as not to have to watch them all at once.

Or just go one, two skip a few ninety nine, one hundred. I jest, I was probably best watching the first endless eight, second to last and last or just cut 15 minutes of the last episode

Stuart-says-yes said:
Otaku-san said:

If your going to watch it in different orders, you could always try separating out the endless eight episodes between other episodes so as not to have to watch them all at once.
You lose some of the psychological effect, though, no?

I'd say Heat Guy J is MASSIVELY under-rated. While it isn't especially deep, I think it's a lot of fun - certainly a show you could watch more than once.

HdE said:
I'd say Heat Guy J is MASSIVELY under-rated. While it isn't especially deep, I think it's a lot of fun - certainly a show you could watch more than once.

elaborate, hows it entertaining, plot twists? clever story writting and such?

im sure you wont mind if i randomly say cowboy bebop is my favourite anime because, the action scenes are good, the funny scenes are just that, the episodic episodes may pretty much have no plot but they set the tone and are brilliant stand-alones, also this has to have my favourite dub, the episodes with the main plot (even though theres only 5) are some of the best episodes ive ever seen anywhere, especially "the real folk blues" part 1&2 and of course it has the best soundtrack in anime some people say its "style over substance" it is but it has more substance than most anime series out there

Back