All talk about dragonball/z/gt

Paradox295 said:
It's Dragon Ball Z.

It's a crap show.
Bro. We are going to have to have words.

devilrules666 said:
Anyways getting this thread back on track! Do you guys think that they would be a audience for new Dragonball shows?
Mmm, maybe, but not realistically. I think there is, and always will be, an audience for the old ones though, in the same way that there is always a new audience in Japan for Dragon Quest 3.

ayase said:
but that's what I'm saying.
And that is just one of many reasons why you are a sick (the good version of sick) guy.

sanji no 1 said:
I would do anything to have that game

ANYTHING

To be honest
Dragonball
One piece
Naruto
Bleach

Are all balanced out eqully and if these guys went up against each other it would be a even match and I did say dragonball not z

Literally can't believe I'm being dragged into this again so may years on, but...

Goku would **** all of them up, and I mean without breaking a sweat.

ilmaestro said:
Literally can't believe I'm being dragged into this again so may years on, but...

Goku would **** all of them up, and I mean without breaking a sweat.

I know z goku would brake a sweat or near the end of dragonball goku but I think it might bE a even match if it was young dragonbll goku

ilmaestro said:
Paradox295 said:
It's Dragon Ball Z.

It's a crap show.
Bro. We are going to have to have words.

devilrules666 said:
Anyways getting this thread back on track! Do you guys think that they would be a audience for new Dragonball shows?
Mmm, maybe, but not realistically. I think there is, and always will be, an audience for the old ones though, in the same way that there is always a new audience in Japan for Dragon Quest 3.

ayase said:
but that's what I'm saying.
And that is just one of many reasons why you are a sick (the good version of sick) guy.

As someone who's never watched DB I feel like it's one of those shows where, if you want to get into it, you need to start from the beginning, so I feel like unless a new DB was a reboot or alt universe Gundam style then I don't know if its audience would grow beyond the loyal followers.

:D

Sparrowsabre7 said:
As someone who's never watched DB I feel like it's one of those shows where, if you want to get into it, you need to start from the beginning, so I feel like unless a new DB was a reboot or alt universe Gundam style then I don't know if its audience would grow beyond the loyal followers.
Mmm, not really, I started watching during the Future Trunks "saga", which is close to halfway through, and picked it up. There is an over-arching narrative, but the splits between each big bad are relatively clean for one reason or another.

Ok I'v gotten to the ginyu saga and here my question

Which one of the ginyu force is you fav

Recoom
Guldo
Jeesce
Burta
Ginyu

My fav in order is

Ginyu - cause during the fight against goku the music gets badass
Recoom - cause the fights against gohan krillen and vageta was good
Jeese - the accent
Guldo - powers
Burta - nothing to like about him

Next movie I'm watching is the tree of might and iv got to say this movie aint so bad I like the fights and also this movie gave us the intro to the opening to the series on tv there only two things that's wrong with this movie -

1 even tho we are told what turlus is going to do with the fruit from the tree of might and what the tree of might dose but were never told how turlus got the seeds to make the tree of might, were told that the fruit was for the eternal dragon and that wasn't explained either.

2 years ago there was a sticker book and at the time turlus was apparently goku twin brother, that's what the sticker book said but the other reason is that turlus and goku look a like is that lower class saiyans all look alike.

The creator of dragonballz said somewhere that turlus was to be goku if he didnt come to earth and didn't hit his head as a baby and he would of ended up being like turlus if you know what I mean.

Anyways I like the tree of might movie

Frieza

In the series he has

He's base form
Second form
3rd form
4th form
And 4th form full power

But the thing is that he said that the forms are to suppress unwanted energy
His base form is 530.000
Second is 1.000.000
3rd is 2-3.000.000
and 4th is 4.000.000
4th form 50% 6.000.000
4th form 100% 12.000.000

Ok I'm in the garlic Jr saga and those of you know what the garlic Jr music sounds like. Well I was watching the first 6 ep with the English music to the Japanese music and The English music version more of a kick ass then watching the series with the Japanese music of dbz

I know there are times where they say things that are cheesy like, gokus speech to freiza and I so prefer the Japanese version then the English dub

during the simi-perfect cell i saga i hear that the creator of dragon ball z had an extension of the time cell was in his second form, but akria ( creator of dragon ball z ) editor said to cut it short or so i hear

Back