All talk about dragonball/z/gt

animefreak17 said:
You know in the series the US English dialogue doesn't match the English subs on the DVDs well I'd like to watch it with English dialogue in it's sub version if you know what I mean.
Waitwaitwaitwaitwaitwaitwaitwaitwaitwaitwaitwaitwaitwait....

I saw the word "English" in there...

You speak english?!

Paradox295 said:
animefreak17 said:
You know in the series the US English dialogue doesn't match the English subs on the DVDs well I'd like to watch it with English dialogue in it's sub version if you know what I mean.
Waitwaitwaitwaitwaitwaitwaitwaitwaitwaitwaitwaitwaitwait....

I saw the word "English" in there...

You speak english?!

I'd like to see the sub made in to a English dub

My fav sagas are the vageta saga to the end of the freiza saga the cell saga was good don't get me wrong but the reason I like these sagas is cause everyone wasn't over powered the buu saga was ok but by then everything just got a little goofy and funny

Hey you know how they have animal-humans people in dragonball z , well imagin if they was the decendents of the beast men from gurren largann that would explain where they came from lol

My most hated character is bulma, reasons why-

1 she acts like the world evolves around her
2 shes spoiled
3 she try's to blame everything she dose wrong on everyone else
4 she rude and inconsiderate
5 she dosent care what happens to others as long as she gets what she wants
6 she over reacts to everything
7 she is such a bitch

My fav character is android 17, reasons why-

1 he's cool
2 he try's to play fair
3 he's such a bad ass

The worlds strongest

I think this is probably the least good among the dragonball z movies. The bio-men look like cybermen and the story isn't that good and the fights are ridicules dr whello looks stupid, this movie will be the forgotten movie of the series cause how boring it is

animefreak17 said:
You know in the Japanese version of dbz they don't laugh with there mouths open and make other noises unlike the us version that what gets on my nerves
Nobody cares.

It's Dragon Ball Z.

It's a crap show. It's a very good for a kids show. But it isn't "great" enough to complain about the differences between the English version and the Japanese version.

I know what you're gonna say next. You're gonna say "No it's not, it's a classic".

It's not. The only reason you like it is because it's anime.

The only reason you like every single anime and nothing else is because no-one likes you.

That isn't a bad thing. Whoever you are, There's always gonna be a bunch of people who don't like you. You just happen to be in a position where a lot of those people are in your daily life.

Now, because those people don't like you, you come over to anime, and call yourself an otaku, so you get to feel different and belong to a large group of people.

That just makes it worse.

I hate to say this. But, dude, it's just not gonna end otherwise.

Oh but your wrong I don't like romantic anime there so annoying and sappy and I hate gundam seed/dynast I also don't like tragedy animes and I don't just like all anime it depends on what iv watched, if I watch it and like it I like it but if I watch and didn't like I don't like it. I like dragonball z cause I liked it as a kid it was a part of my teenhood. at the time I was hooked on it and once and a while il give it a look.

Second I know I'm not an otaku I thought I was but I'm not that hard core I'm just in to anime and some times read manga

3rd this is a chat on the dragonball series I'm watching it while writing what's on my mind about it and if any one else wants to join in or add something about the series they can so I don't know why your writing this on here if you want to talk trash to me do it on animefreak17 thread

I watch anime cause I enjoy the story's, animation, action, comedy, and I also like how it's different to western stuff but don't get me wrong I love a few classic shows like only fools and horses, the two ronnys, bottom ect but these days there's nothing good on tv

I

Running through my head now is the following:

"Is Paradox A: Drunk, B: Parodying af's posting style or C: Paraphrasing/referencing something I don't get?"

ayase said:

"Is Paradox A: Drunk, B: Parodying af's posting style or C: Paraphrasing/referencing something I don't get?"
D: None of the above.

I'm just sick of the guy double, triple, quadriple, or in this case whatever-you-call-five-times-iple posting in dead threads.

Paradox295 said:
animefreak17 said:
You know in the Japanese version of dbz they don't laugh with there mouths open and make other noises unlike the us version that what gets on my nerves
Nobody cares.

It's Dragon Ball Z.

It's a crap show. It's a very good for a kids show. But it isn't "great" enough to complain about the differences between the English version and the Japanese version.

I know what you're gonna say next. You're gonna say "No it's not, it's a classic".

It's not. The only reason you like it is because it's anime.

The only reason you like every single anime and nothing else is because no-one likes you.

That isn't a bad thing. Whoever you are, There's always gonna be a bunch of people who don't like you. You just happen to be in a position where a lot of those people are in your daily life.

Now, because those people don't like you, you come over to anime, and call yourself an otaku, so you get to feel different and belong to a large group of people.

That just makes it worse.

I hate to say this. But, dude, it's just not gonna end otherwise.

roflbot-ZfY6_2_.jpg

Paradox295 said:
ayase said:

I'm just sick of the guy double, triple, quadriple, or in this case whatever-you-call-five-times-iple posting in dead threads.
Me too, but I'm struggling to put into context the second half of your post beyond "No it's not, it's a classic".

Unless you know him IRL, it seems that could describe half the people on here, and may or may not describe af17. If you're gonna criticise the guy, it would probably be more relevant to criticise him for the annoying stuff he's actually doing on AUKN (the triple posting etc.) than with assumptions about the life he leads outside of here.

Im going though the entire series and that's not easy so I thought Il make a thread on the dragonball series ,giving my opinions and chat about it. As a teen I loved watching dragonball z but after this long not watching it it has aged

ayase said:
Paradox295 said:
ayase said:

Me too, but I'm struggling to put into context the second half of your post beyond "No it's not, it's a classic".

Unless you know him IRL, it seems that could describe half the people on here, and may or may not describe af17. If you're gonna criticise the guy, it would probably be more relevant to criticise him for the annoying stuff he's actually doing on AUKN (the triple posting etc.) than with assumptions about the life he leads outside of here.
Eh, true. But he acts like someone from Gaia, where the whole point is to circlejerk over Naruto and DBZ being better than shizz "normal" people watch.

I reeeally don't want this place to turn into that. It's better being a nice little site where it's like "Hey, this show is on sale/just got licensed. Is it worth buying?" and people have pretty decent taste instead of starting threads on freaking everything.

But yeah, you're right. I did kinda go too far with that.

To be honest I would of said A you was drunk lol

I want to keep things interesting get everyone in to the converstion I don't mean any harm to anyone I just wanted to have a laugh with you guys while talking about the shows and our fav stuff and what's coming out ect I really want us to enjoy our selfs here. I don't think I act like I'm fro
Gaia( what ever that means) I I'm just happy being with you guys and chat away about our hobbys anime, manga, games, modles. Watching anime is great but telling about it to others makes it even more fun cause we all here shear a commen love for anime and such.

Theres another reason why I'm watching the db series -

I'm buying a new tv and ps3 and it's going to be a while before I buy anymore anime so I thought while I'm waiting il watch dbz and by the time I finished the hole series il have a few new series on my shelf, which will be in april

Paradox295 said:
I reeeally don't want this place to turn into that. It's better being a nice little site where it's like "Hey, this show is on sale/just got licensed. Is it worth buying?" and people have pretty decent taste instead of starting threads on freaking everything.
And I definitely, absolutely agree with you on that. People might laugh, but I think AUKN has (for as long as I've known it anyway) always had a bit more decorum than a lot of anime forums. Arguments, petty squabbles, sure. But always carried off to a slightly higher standard than elsewhere. Even our flame wars were largely eloquent affairs.

We're rapidly going off topic now, but af - I don't think you're a bad guy but some of the stuff you post just makes my head hurt. I think the absolute best thing you could do is to just spend a minute thinking before you post something "Is this something I want to have a conversation about, and will other people (most importanty - other people on AUKN) be interested in it?" If you actually want to have a two-way conversation, post. If you honestly think people here will be interested, post. If you don't want to have a two-way conversation, or you examine what you were going to post and realise that actually, people on AUKN might not be interested in reading this - don't post or post somewhere else where people might be more interested. You could even get yourself a blog if you wanted, where you could post absolutely anything you want.

Back