Advent Children: Roses or rubbish?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok I think thats enough with the insults CG, you claim to like healthy debates, so your not helping with your personal attacks.

Im quite enjoying this debate but lets not get out of hand.

Outlawstar said:
Ok I think thats enough with the insults CG, you claim to like healthy debates, so your not helping with your personal attacks.

So, Chrono Mizaki can say all that and I can't offer a rebuttal? Of course I'm going to respond to such baseless attacks -- besides, no one is debating Advent Children any more.

CitizenGeek said:
Outlawstar said:

So, Chrono Mizaki can say all that and I can't offer a rebuttal? Of course I'm going to respond to such baseless attacks -- besides, no one is debating Advent Children any more.

I know but come on, you cant just say you know someones character like that and judge them on the spot, just chill out.Everyone

Outlawstar said:
I know but come on, you cant just say you know someones character like that and judge them on the spot, just chill out.Everyone

Nah, Chrono Mizaki has consistently relentlessly attacked me on a personal level -- it's high time people know the reason Chrono is doing this.

CitizenGeek said:
Outlawstar said:

Nah, Chrono Mizaki has consistently relentlessly attacked me on a personal level -- it's high time people know the reason Chrono is doing this.

Were all ears.

CitizenGeek said:
Outlawstar said:

Whoo, I'm getting accused for attacking David on a personal level =D

Seriously, I'm giving you your own medicine. There are time where you attacked people on a personal level throughout the year.

So speak for yourself =P

Chrono Mizaki said:
CitizenGeek said:
Outlawstar said:

Seriously, I'm giving you your own medicine. There are time where you attacked people on a personal level throughout the year.

So speak for yourself =P

I really think you should stop calling him Dave man, seriously.

Chrono Mizaki said:

So speak for yourself =P

LOL at you ignoring the rest of my post. That makes it pretty obvious that you know I'm right. Vindication, at last - though I didn't really need it.

I've always been under the impression that this movie was made specifically for FF fans - the most popular FF VII characters from everything I've seen online have always been Cloud, Sephiroth, Vincent and the Turks....so they made them the stars of the movie.

Why make Cid a main character, if no one's really interested? Does ANYONE honestly want to see a movie with Cait Sith playing a major role? They could have left the supporting characters out altogether, but they put them in for people to be all "Oh nice, there's Barrett. Yay."...and stuff.

...and what were people really expecting to happen at the end of the movie? Kadaj kills Cloud, then Sephiroth comes back and Yuffie and Red XIII kill them both? =/

Outlawstar said:
CitizenGeek said:
^ LOL at you ignoring the rest of my post. That makes it pretty obvious that you know I'm right. Vindication, at last - though I didn't really need it.

Im not following.

He trying to prove my personal life to be some sort of bad persona.

And Citizengeek... this is the last time you are ever going to use that against me. Because after reading that post, you have violated my privacy.

Chrono Mizaki said:
And Citizengeek... this is the last time you are ever going to use that against me. Because after reading that post, you have violated my privacy.

Hah! Haha! You added me as a friend on dA, you post those diary entries publicly; I haven't invaded your privacy at all. But, of course, you have to try to sensationalise it to get your precious attention. I'm sorry, but that's just pathetic -- if you didn't want it to get personal, you should have avoided getting personal in the first place, you didn't, deal with it.

Well, yes, you do have a bad online persona and as much is glaringly obvious to someone like me (and I've had your nonsense inflicted upon me for about 2 years on various forums and, of course, dA).

I am now officially finished with you and your shallow, smug, sensationalist, attention-seeking, crybaby, irritating ways. Please, please do the same and ignore me, too (for whatever reasons you have to hate me)?

kthanks. :]

CitizenGeek said:
Chrono Mizaki said:

Hah! Haha! You added me as a friend on dA, you post those diary entries publicly; I haven't invaded your privacy at all. But, of course, you have to try to sensationalise it to get your precious attention. I'm sorry, but that's just pathetic -- if you didn't want it to get personal, you should have avoided getting personal in the first place, you didn't, deal with it.

Well, yes, you do have a bad online persona and as much is glaringly obvious to someone like me (and I've had your nonsense inflicted upon me for about 2 years on various forums and, of course, dA).

FRIEND, WHAT ******* FRIEND

Do I see your name on my DA Recent watcher. And I don't see my name on your recent DA watcher.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back