What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

Where did you get Slime S1 LE from? ✌🙏
Been tempting to upgrade my Slime S1 standards for a while.
I got it form Amazon UK via amazon US not super cheap (£60), but seem as I thought it was out of print seemed reasonable, and not too far off what I probably paid for the UK season 2 CE.

They do package it like idiots that they are over at amazon, mine came in one of those blue and white plastic bubble wrap bags. and did get a dent in one corner as well the causing a bit of the art work paper to break at the edge near that corner dent.

NOTE: the listing is a little weird looking, first pic is the Australian blu-ray case. but the other 3 pic are related to limited edition, so I went for it but I understand if that does make you un easy about ordering it.
It was the 3rd option with "Limited Edition Blu-ray + DVD + Digital"

Additional Blu-ray options Edition Discs Amazon Price

Blu-ray 4 Feb. 2020 Limited Edition Blu-ray + DVD + Digital 4 £59.05

I finally received this Kickstarter Collector's Edition here in the US today. The packaging looks pretty nice:

Oban Star Racers Collector's Edition Blu-ray

obanstarracers1.jpg

obanstarracers2.jpg

obanstarracers3.jpg

obanstarracers4.jpg

obanstarracers5.jpg

Last edited:
I received a partial shipment today via Fedex of all the in-stock items in my order from the AlltheAnime Spring Sale:

Emma: A Victorian Romance Season 1 Collector's Edition
Emma: A Victorian Romance Season 2 Collector's Edition
Lupin the Third: The Woman Called Fujiko Mine Collector's Edition
Seraph of the End Complete Series Collector's Edition
The Heroic Legend of Arslan Season 1 Collector's Edition

Just waiting yet on two preorder titles from this order, which are due to release in June - The Garden of Words Steelbook Collector Edition and Over the Sky Blu-ray/DVD Collector's Edition.

5ataspringsale23.jpg

Last edited:
2023 HAUL VER 4.6

0URuEmlh.jpg

bCQHuMRh.jpg

bNeQ4dwh.jpg

Been meaning to get both of these games for a while so I decided to order them sooner than later via retailer 365 Games. First one is Neptunia: Sisters vs Sisters, the latest spin-off in the Hyperdimension Neptunia franchise focusing on Nepgear & her friends. The Calendar Edition is their first print edition so it comes with a calendar and poster.

Also picked up is Yurukill: The Calumniation Games, a part-Visual Novel part-Shoot em up with a story written by Kakegurui writer Homura Kawamoto. It's been going up in value so I wanted to own it before it got too expensive.

"The songs of space are my songs."
IMG_20230427_134308.jpg
A couple of very reasonably priced Captain Harlock CDs: the symphonic suite and the song collection from the 1978 series. Plus OSTs for Tsurune season 1, Aquatope on White Sand, and the competition pieces from Your Lie in April.

I did run into one problem while ordering these. CD Japan's site gives mixed messages about whether they have resumed airmail to the UK. It initially looked like they had, but at the last stage of placing the order it turned out they hadn't, so I went with DHL instead. Thankfully I didn't get stung with any extra fees.

Back