What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

After I saw Ricteix Pick up the first season Collectors edition of Reincarnated slime, I had too investigate on if any were still actually avalible as i'm pretty sure it was OOP. But I saw one on All Your music ebay and I think WOWHD, but also found some on Amazon (its a little weirdly listed as the first picture is just a normal case of I think season 1). So I grabbed one from Amazon, it is a little dented and paper art near that corner has cracked a bit, which is a shame. But it goes with my UK 2 CE so I'm happy.
Also Nekapora OVA, Your name 4k CE & My hero Academia S5 Pt1

20230421_142731.jpg

Last edited:
2023 HAUL VER 4.5

XkyPwSsh.jpg

ID: INVADED limited edition is finally here. Not from Zavvi though.

So recap time, Zavvi were selling the limited edition during the Easter sale, and what we actually got was just a component of the set. So no box, no booklet, no art cards, no standee, just the slipcover and Blu-ray & DVDs. This is not to be confused with the standard edition which had its formats released separately (Manga also re-used the standard edition artwork on the limited edition, replacing the limited edition's own artwork, which adds to the confusion).

Zavvi's customer service went through multiple people and long story short they didn't even bother to check the stock for the set properly. Responses were fast but the outcome was not what I had wanted. Eventually I just asked for a refund and had to return the item (and had to pay P&P as well). I sent the item back and then for some reason they decided to send me a replacement which I didn't ask for. It arrived and it was the exact same problem. I complained and they told me to send it back using a link which didn't even work. Eventually they saw that I was being refunded so they gave up and said I can 'donate' it.

Zavvi has in fact done this with a few other limited editions related to Funimation/Manga UK, and you could argue the blame is solely placed on Funimation, Manga & Crunchyroll for not providing the assets to all of the limited edition stock. I say all are to blame for not updating the listings, because quite frankly it is false advertising.

Anyway I had to look elsewhere to get a hold of the limited edition and knew a few places that had copies available for more than what Zavvi was offering. My copy has come from SAHO which arrived in perfect condition so much appreciated. You can view more photos & specs on my blog.

2023 HAUL VER 4.5

XkyPwSsh.jpg

ID: INVADED limited edition is finally here. Not from Zavvi though.

So recap time, Zavvi were selling the limited edition during the Easter sale, and what we actually got was just a component of the set. So no box, no booklet, no art cards, no standee, just the slipcover and Blu-ray & DVDs. This is not to be confused with the standard edition which had its formats released separately (Manga also re-used the standard edition artwork on the limited edition, replacing the limited edition's own artwork, which adds to the confusion).

Zavvi's customer service went through multiple people and long story short they didn't even bother to check the stock for the set properly. Responses were fast but the outcome was not what I had wanted. Eventually I just asked for a refund and had to return the item (and had to pay P&P as well). I sent the item back and then for some reason they decided to send me a replacement which I didn't ask for. It arrived and it was the exact same problem. I complained and they told me to send it back using a link which didn't even work. Eventually they saw that I was being refunded so they gave up and said I can 'donate' it.

Zavvi has in fact done this with a few other limited editions related to Funimation/Manga UK, and you could argue the blame is solely placed on Funimation, Manga & Crunchyroll for not providing the assets to all of the limited edition stock. I say all are to blame for not updating the listings, because quite frankly it is false advertising.

Anyway I had to look elsewhere to get a hold of the limited edition and knew a few places that had copies available for more than what Zavvi was offering. My copy has come from SAHO which arrived in perfect condition so much appreciated. You can view more photos & specs on my blog.

Sorry you had all that trouble! I know our tastes are rather different, but if you have seen this series would you recommend it? :)

Sorry you had all that trouble! I know our tastes are rather different, but if you have seen this series would you recommend it? :)
Yes I have seen ID: INVADED, I found it to be rather unique and enjoyed its premise. It's self-contained so once you've watched 13 episodes it's the end of the story, but there's some novel/manga that was released as well I think.

Yes I have seen ID: INVADED, I found it to be rather unique and enjoyed its premise. It's self-contained so once you've watched 13 episodes it's the end of the story, but there's some novel/manga that was released as well I think.

Thankyou, I will look it up on MAL to help me make my mind up as it's a series I've been curious about for quite a while :)

After I saw Ricteix Pick up the first season Collectors edition of Reincarnated slime, I had too investigate on if any were still actually avalible as i'm pretty sure it was OOP. But I saw one on All Your music ebay and I think WOWHD, but also found some on Amazon (its a little weirdly listed as the first picture is just a normal case of I think season 1). So I grabbed one from Amazon, it is a little dented and paper art near that corner has cracked a bit, which is a shame. But it goes with my UK 2 CE so I'm happy.
Also Nekapora OVA, Your name 4k CE & My hero Academia S5 Pt1

View attachment 28981
Where did you get Slime S1 LE from? ✌🙏
Been tempting to upgrade my Slime S1 standards for a while.

Back