The *Im looking for* thread.

Likely quite a long shot but I’m looking for the Nozomi Kickstarter Box released for Aria The Animation and it’s sequel anime a few years back.

Haikyu Season 3 Premium Edition BD, if anyone is looking to sell.

Also a long shot but the Nozomi Collector’s Edition for The Irresponsible Captain Tylor, again if anyone is looking to sell.

Haven't done this in a year, so thought I should update!

Blu Rays
Stellvia Complete
Lodoss War OVA Complete
Disappearance of Haruhi film
Dennoh Coil
Super Cub
Heike Story
Nana

Light Novels
Durarara Vol 8
Baccano Vol 6
Empty Box and Zeroth Maria vol 4

Manga
Emma Vol 10

Last edited:
Bit of an odd one. But Studio Ghibli Blurays. Will add a list of ones I'm looking for after work. Think I have Poppy Hill, Arrette and Marnie and

Standard editions, dont even have to have sleeves

Might even say Disk Only would be an option. I would prefer cases though

Last edited:
Looking for the Collector's editions (only 1000 made in the UK) of the Patlabor 1 and 2 films.

I've already managed to get a pretty beat up version of the first film so mainly looking for the second but a better copy of the first film would be good too.

Likely quite a long shot but I’m looking for the Nozomi Kickstarter Box released for Aria The Animation and it’s sequel anime a few years back.

Haikyu Season 3 Premium Edition BD, if anyone is looking to sell.

Also a long shot but the Nozomi Collector’s Edition for The Irresponsible Captain Tylor, again if anyone is looking to sell.
Bumping the above if anyone has any leads.

Manga:

Bloom Into You Vol 4
Bloom Into You Vol 7

If anyone has any of these they'd be willing to sell please hit me up in the DMs. I'm dyin out here with some of these Seven Seas series.
I finally found volume 6, even though it is gonna take until May to arrive from the US (probably contingent on some upcoming restock). Just volume 4 and 7 now and I can put this hunt to an end.

Back