The *Im looking for* thread.

Mate I was about to say. 😭 I've been checking stock every day obsessively for a month. I'm glad you were keeping an eye out I might have missed vol 7. Hopefully a similar Amazon US thing comes up for 4 soon and saves us from the scalpers.
Yeh im guessing it will be avaialble soon... I have been waiting for volumes 4 6 and 7 for the past 3 months... 6 and 7 i have bought just this past day alone... Im confident😂

Yeh im guessing it will be avaialble soon... I have been waiting for volumes 4 6 and 7 for the past 3 months... 6 and 7 i have bought just this past day alone... Im confident😂
I am a little nervous about the vol 6 with the May delivery date though. Hopefully it comes good, I'm willing to wait for it as long as it's guaranteed. I didn't think 4 would be the last one, there's some dick trying to sell a copy for £60 on ebay at the moment.

Just the elusive volume 4. 😭
Actually @Dave1988 I'm afraid my quest is over. I just found a slightly overpriced but not crazy scalper priced new copy of vol 4 on Abebooks from a bookstore in the UK and bought it. Good luck friend. There are other ones on there cheaper than the one I bought but they are from the US and have lower seller ratings. But if you wanted to throw the dice on that. ❤️

Actually @Dave1988 I'm afraid my quest is over. I just found a slightly overpriced but not crazy scalper priced new copy of vol 4 on Abebooks from a bookstore in the UK and bought it. Good luck friend. There are other ones on there cheaper than the one I bought but they are from the US and have lower seller ratings. But if you wanted to throw the dice on that. ❤️

Thanks for that..may try my luck on one of those😅

Bit of a stretch, but curious if anyone here has an old multiregion/region-free bluray player they're looking to get rid of. I'm interested in starting to import titles from the US for series that look like they're never gonna get a UK release, but new Amazon prices are just a bit much for me, so I'm more inclined towards looking at a good quality used model.

Yeh did look on there first... Wont add to basket.. Says out of stock.. And ATA are sold out

Found these on ebay - what do you think?

Back