The *Im looking for* thread.

Found these on ebay - what do you think?
Cheers
Will keep and eye on them☺️

Bit of a stretch, but curious if anyone here has an old multiregion/region-free bluray player they're looking to get rid of. I'm interested in starting to import titles from the US for series that look like they're never gonna get a UK release, but new Amazon prices are just a bit much for me, so I'm more inclined towards looking at a good quality used model.
Bumping this. Still interested if anyone has an older or spare player and is willing to sell.

Bumping this. Still interested if anyone has an older or spare player and is willing to sell.
You could just buy a PS3 fat or slim model from somewhere like CEX (prices starting around £55) and jailbreak it. That way you can turn it into a multi-region blu-ray player. That's probably the most budget-friendly option. That's what I'm planning to do with my own PS3 the next weekend that I have some spare time to tinker with it. The site linked below has all the information you'd need, you just have to make sure the model is compatible. (Newer slims and super slims can't be so comprehensively jailbroken.)

You could just buy a PS3 fat or slim model from somewhere like CEX (prices starting around £55) and jailbreak it. That way you can turn it into a multi-region blu-ray player. That's probably the most budget-friendly option. That's what I'm planning to do with my own PS3 the next weekend that I have some spare time to tinker with it. The site linked below has all the information you'd need, you just have to make sure the model is compatible. (Newer slims and super slims can't be so comprehensively jailbroken.)
Oh wow wasn't aware of this! I actually have an old ps3 lying around so I'll give it a shot! Thanks!

There is also youtube/ video tutorials on how to do it was well, should you want to check your methord is going as expected or just reassure your self your doing it right.

Also HEN version of jailbreak should work on newer PS3 version if you don't have a compatible PS3 (I think 3xxx or the super slims). Hen does require you too activate HEN and someother software.

But for ease so far CFW I would say is a little bit easier to use (but depedns how you use it), but maybe a few more step for setting up/installing

But it a little bit since i last used, and my brain just goes into auto pilot. Also have a few PS3 and sometimes instead of switching region i just switch PS3.

manga
K-on! High School
K-on! College

(at reasonable prices, but I am also hoping Yen Press will reprint them to go with the recent omnibus, which I already have.)

Looking for Fullmetal Alchemist (2003)'s Blu-Rays, specifically Fullmetal Alchemist: Part <1/2> Limited Collector's Edition.

Can't find part 1 anywhere in stock (seemingly OoP), not even used.

Back