What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

Police Story 3 finally in the UK (legally 😉)
The Police Story films are now the products I have the most duplicates haha think I have at least 6 copies of PS 1&2 now 🤦‍♂️

20220924_113948.jpg
Also surprised the J-Card still lists the KFBob covers as extras!
They must really have been expecting them up until the last minute. Would genuinely love to know the circumstances of there omission.
20220924_114003.jpg

A few new additions to the collection.

Firstly I got Battle Royal CE and Dirty Harry Collection. Dirty Harry collection has one of the thickest blu bars I have seen rivalling that of Funimations blu bars, along with the Blu Ray logo being off centre which is really annoying.
IMG_3277.JPG
Secondly we have some of Studio Canals, Studio Ghibli collector editions which are really nice if some of them didn't arrive crushed and creased.
IMG_3278.JPG
IMG_3292.JPG
Thirdly we have Black Lagoon CE and Lupin the 3rd: The First CE. Thanks to Amazon Italy I got amazing deals on these, with Black lagoon being 19 Euros and Lupin being 14 Euros.
IMG_3287.JPG
Lastly we have Shigurui Death Frenzy and Musashi: The Dream of the Last Samurai. Manga UK being Manga UK Shigurui uses the DVD artwork for the Blu Ray and the spine is in the same style as funimation anime classics for no reason. IMG_3293.JPG
IMG_3297.JPG

IMG_3296.JPG

Last edited:
77UpK2q.jpg

A few new additions to the collection.

Firstly I got Battle Royal CE and Dirty Harry Collection. Dirty Harry collection has one of the thickest blu bars I have seen rivalling that of Funimations blu bars, along with the Blu Ray logo being off centre which is really annoying.
View attachment 26296
Secondly we have some of Studio Canals, Studio Ghibli collector editions which are really nice if some of them didn't arrive crushed and creased.
View attachment 26297
View attachment 26298
Thirdly we have Black Lagoon CE and Lupin the 3rd: The First CE. Thanks to Amazon Italy I got amazing deals on these, with Black lagoon being 19 Euros and Lupin being 14 Euros.
View attachment 26299
Lastly we have Shigurui Death Frenzy and Musashi: The Dream of the Last Samurai. Manga UK being Manga UK Shigurui uses the DVD artwork for the Blu Ray and the spine is in the same style as funimation anime classics for no reason. View attachment 26300

You think Shigurui using the funi classics spine is bad you should see MVM's Chobits blu ray 😂

September Haul - Batch #4

The fourth batch is here. Due to the days getting darker, I will be shifting back to the weekly Saturday (or mid-day depending on the situation) updates so expect me to post hauls like this going forward until end of March.

LsFx43Oh.jpg

8yMxPGEh.jpg

First up, we have another 4K Ultra HD title and another one for the Asian Cinema collection with The Police Story Trilogy from Eureka Entertainment. This includes Police Story, Police Story 2, and Police Story III: Supercop, the latter of which I haven't yet owned from Jackie Chan's catalogue. The 4K LE was selling fast so I decided to pre-order directly from Eureka's store and it arrived last Wednesday.

Nh3vFumh.jpg

JsQs4doh.jpg

6B9TgJuh.jpg
Next, we have more Nintendo Switch games for the collection. It's been a while but with these two they made sense for different reasons. 51 Worldwide Games, also known as Clubhouse Games, was pretty cheap and comes with a bunch of mini games which will be handy for my trip to Center Parcs this November. This arrived yesterday.

And arriving today, we have the odd choice here with The Legend of Heroes: Trails from Zero. The reason this is an odd one because when it comes to multi-platform options I always go for PlayStation, but this is the rare occasion where the Nintendo Switch (& PC) are the better versions of the two due to the way they were developed. Falcom made a PS4 version years back which wasn't well received compared to the Vita counterpart, and NIS America made their own Switch port with Durante back to sort it out which ended up being better on the graphics and other tidbits. Sure, I lose out on trophies, but it would feel like FOMO if I went for the inferior release, so here we are with the Switch version. The game arrived early from Base, and I do have Trails from Azure pre-ordered as well from the same retailer. The PEGI rating is due to gambling.

BYA8Dhqh.jpg
kkes3zNh.jpg

Katsuhiro Otomo's Memories is now back in the UK on Blu-ray from Anime Limited, which also came packaged as a collector's edition set. Just like Kaiba and Konosuba, this is using the Discotek Media disc, so all of the goodies are here including the option to switch between the original and restored versions of the film, and if you miss out on the CE the Japanese interviews in the booklet are on the disc as well. This is a double dip as I own the Discotek release (and because Magnetic Rose is fantastic), but I have watched the film and highly recommend the English dub.

You can view more photos & specs on my blog.

The game arrived early from Base, and I do have Trails from Azure pre-ordered as well from the same retailer. The PEGI rating is due to gambling.
Early is underselling it a bit. Game's not due out till Friday. Been eager to play Zero since finishing Trails in the Sky years ago, so I am deeply envious.

While I'm here, few things picked up cheap recently. Got these for around £17 each in different CR sales. No idea if either any good...
20220924_170105.jpg

And from eBay/CeX
20220924_170143.jpg

And arriving today, we have the odd choice here with The Legend of Heroes: Trails from Zero. The reason this is an odd one because when it comes to multi-platform options I always go for PlayStation, but this is the rare occasion where the Nintendo Switch (& PC) are the better versions of the two due to the way they were developed. Falcom made a PS4 version years back which wasn't well received compared to the Vita counterpart, and NIS America made their own Switch port with Durante back to sort it out which ended up being better on the graphics and other tidbits. Sure, I lose out on trophies, but it would feel like FOMO if I went for the inferior release, so here we are with the Switch version. The game arrived early from Base, and I do have Trails from Azure pre-ordered as well from the same retailer. The PEGI rating is due to gambling.
Nice. I got the NISA LE with the PS4 version simply for continuity with the rest of the series but going to double dip for the Steam version.

Lucky on getting it early though, mine isn't scheduled to arrive till Monday.

Early is underselling it a bit. Game's not due out till Friday. Been eager to play Zero since finishing Trails in the Sky years ago, so I am deeply envious.

While I'm here, few things picked up cheap recently. Got these for around £17 each in different CR sales. No idea if either any good...
View attachment 26307

Zombie Land Saga is fantastic, can't wait for the movie and Season 2 is out on blu-ray on October 31st (what a perfect date) if you end up liking it and want to get more.

View attachment 26307

And from eBay/CeX
View attachment 26308
Heard Zombieland Saga is really good but yet to watch it, Gleipnir I found meh but with juuuust about interesting enough concept/story, Dororo is very good, the first half in particular I felt and I loved Tsukigakirei with my only criticism, as I can recall, being the epilogue contained within the credits (or was it post-credits?) as I felt the story would be a lot better being left open-ended.

Back