UK Anime Distributor Anime Limited Discussion Thread

Finally recieved an email about my replacements for my damaged Eva discs, which is great and all, what's not so great is that I was sent the email with 17 other peoples full names and email addresses in the To: section. That's uh... not how you wanna be sending emails to your customers guys...

So that's why I've been receiving so many emails for penis enlargement services and sketchy life insurance lately (and I don't even have a penis! Nor am I in need of life insurance, as I am, in fact, an unusually coherent zombie) 🤔

Finally recieved an email about my replacements for my damaged Eva discs, which is great and all, what's not so great is that I was sent the email with almost 20 other peoples full names and email addresses in the To: section. That's uh... not how you wanna be sending emails to your customers guys...
Yikes, in my line of work that's called a data breach

6knn4y.jpg

I love AL and think they make some really amazing releases and work incredibly hard but I cannot help but roll my eyes at ‘as a 70 episode series utilising entirely new video materials’ etc etc.
Like, this isn’t new info. You knew the scale of the project and what had come before in terms of the aforementioned French release and others. You’re not a new untested rookie company in this market anymore guys.

Back