What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

A few things from the last few days, Uzaki-Chan CE, not quite like new as described as on the back of the art box it's lost some of its art work from I assume Funimation superglue (so slightly dissappionted there), but I'm pretty sure it's out of print so gonna have to live with it.
Scientific railgun T Part 1, Nura: rise of the yokia S2Pt1, is the order rabbit S1 and Demon slayer mugen train with slipcover from Amazon.

20220601_141241.jpg

Last edited:
A few things from the last few days, Uzaki-Chan CE, not quite like new as described as on the back of the art box it's lost some of its art work from I assume Funimation superglue (so slightly dissappionted there), but I'm pretty sure it's out of print so gonna have to live with it.
Uzaki-Chan CE is out of print but still available new in Australia. The main problem is that they don't ship to the UK because of VAT issues, so you'll need to jump through hoops to get it, though during their B1G1 free sale, it drops the price down to £29.

Some new arrivals!

Place-Further.jpg

YuruCamp.jpg

Sound-Euphonium-Movie.jpg

Are those complete collections of A Place Further Than the Universe and Yuru Camp? I had a look at the part sets back when they were coming out, but they would have been very expensive and they weren't English friendly IIRC.
Yes, complete collections. Yuru Camp is Season 1, Season 2 does not have a box set yet.

They do not include english subs but I'm planning to remux the english subs myself.

Just received my mandarake order of fate zero 2 part collection with ost and drama cds. It has two damaged corners and a mark above the part one title, I’m not complaining at 10000 yen though. I’m still part way through fate/stay night (deen) and Ive watched ubw already so I’ll watch this next, then the case files, then the heavens feel trilogy. (Unless I should watch the trilogy first and watch zero as a prequel)37CFC5E7-304B-426A-83EA-FE38C7F42ED4.jpeg9849403A-B7A2-4954-8999-7FC043803D3D.jpeg1F02A7CC-2423-49AC-9319-F41E07BEFD16.jpegF68E0E4A-5478-4725-A5B9-AB24ABAD5426.jpeg

Last edited:
Just received my mandarake order of fate zero 2 part collection with ost and drama cds. It has two damaged corners and a mark above the part one title, I’m not complaining at 12000 yen though. I’m still part way through fate/stay night (deen) and Ive watched ubw already so I’ll watch this next, then the case files, then the heavens feel trilogy. (Unless I should watch the trilogy first and watch zero as a prequel)View attachment 24699View attachment 24698View attachment 24697View attachment 24700
Shame about the damage but those look like nice sets

If you want the viewing order I shall link ye to my thread :)

Shame about the damage but those look like nice sets

If you want the viewing order I shall link ye to my thread :)

Thanks, I’ve been reading that over the last couple of days, I’m probably just going to get the main series on disc and see what the others are like on Netflix if they’re still there.

1.jpeg
The Nintendo Switch version of The Quintessential Quintuplets the Movie: Five Memories of My Time with You LE showed up.
2.jpeg
Similar to the previous Quints visual novel released, the LE features a large box with both the game included (including a cart) and a set of 5 audio dramas on CDs. A CD is also included (taped on the box) which features a PDF with most (if not all) of the CGs in the game alongside various character and background art.

3.jpegExample of the disc art of the CDs4.jpegexample of the other side of the CD panels
6.jpeg5.jpegThe two Quintuplets VN LE boxes

Last edited:
I got it from Amazon Spain, they it had for €28 + shipping, turned out around £5 cheaper than Amazon US. My copy of collection 1, that I bought secondhandm didn’t have a slipcover.
Ah nice one I got a copy of collection 24 from there recently. I’ll have to look around and see if there’s just the slip for sale somewhere for 17.

Same here lol, I also got collection 19 together with that one :D
Yeah I saw that listed too but not as cheaply as 24. I’ve basically given up on the notion that they’ll release the pre collection 26 sets on Blu Ray and am gradually catching up on the DVD releases.

IMAG0251_1.jpg
Ghostwire Tokyo with Amazon-exclusive metal 'poster'. How small does something have to be before you can't get away with calling it a poster? If it was made of paper I'm pretty sure it would be a flyer or postcard. Not that I really wanted a Ghostwire poster; I just like to moan.

These were actually the last Nekopara figurines that i ordered but first to arrive. First i only ordered two from Tokyo Otaku mode but then i got the feeling "I actually wanted that other one" and then "That other also look nice" and eventually i ended up ordering all of them :D because if you have four then you might as well go all the way in. I might actually still miss one because the retailer might not be able to stock it :(

kisut.jpg

Anyways. I'm not actually familiar with this franchise either. I got that one short game for free and i've played it but that's pretty much it....perhaps i might have seen some po.....

Back