UK Anime Distributor Anime Limited Discussion Thread

I almost want to guess with Promare Steelbook being in the current Zavvi sale AllTheAnime might throw that in the sale, but will have to wait and see what they choose to put up.

Last edited:
All The Anime doing a Easter Sale from 11th April to 19th April.
I'm guessing they'll probably do some cheap £4.99-£9.99 Blu Rays inc older collectors editions along with some half priced more recent releases. Thats usually their thing for sales right? Hopefully a new license or two sprinkled in for pre order.

I'm guessing they'll probably do some cheap £4.99-£9.99 Blu Rays inc older collectors editions along with some half priced more recent releases. Thats usually their thing for sales right? Hopefully a new license or two sprinkled in for pre order.

They save those kind of price drops for Christmas, I expect they'll be more circumspect for Easter.

AL's March Early Bird offers had nothing for me so I hope April or May has more to offer to me. My latest order from them was Kakegurui in December 2021 and that was the only thing I ordered during 12 Days of Christmas. Not sure if I am too picky or my interest are too niche.

Last edited:
AL's March Early Bird offers had nothing for me so I hope April or May has more to offer to me. My latest order from them was Kakegurui in December 2021 and that was the only thing I ordered during 12 Days of Christmas. Not sure if I am too picky or my interest are too niche.
Lmao, never mind, I just checked AL's new April pre-orders and there's absolutely nothing for me.

I hope April's mystery release doesn't turn out to be a let down for me like March's mystery release was.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220331-192036~2.png
    Screenshot_20220331-192036~2.png
    64.6 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:
AL want to make me broke, I was planning to order Jujutsu Kaisen this week and now we have Lupin Part 5 tomorrow and possibly Belle at the end of April.

I am very tempted to double-dip on Arslan as well but I can wait on that.

"Massive" and "music to your ears" - are those wink winks about what the release is or would I be reading too much into it? 🤔

Is Arlan interesting and/or finished?

I'm about ready to buy the Lupin Koike OVAs..... Any time now........
360_F_321332259_AY0vKIJHiFUM6cOvaokVPHoSpYPGAJDA.jpg

Crikey, if I'd known they would do the Black Lagoon OVAs for £9.99. I'd have bought that and been happy with my region 1 dvds of season 1+2.

"Massive" and "music to your ears" - are those wink winks about what the release is or would I be reading too much into it? 🤔

Is Arlan interesting and/or finished?

I'm about ready to buy the Lupin Koike OVAs..... Any time now........
View attachment 23723

I personally really enjoy Arslan, it's by the creator of FMA and Silver Spoon and it's an adaptation of a Japanese novel series which I think is an adaptation of a Persian story if I'm remembering correctly.

It got two seasons but it ended on a cliffhanger with no sign of a third season unfortunately but I'm pretty sure the manga is complete though I'm not 100% on that.

it's an adaptation of a Japanese novel series which I think is an adaptation of a Persian story if I'm remembering correctly.

It got two seasons but it ended on a cliffhanger with no sign of a third season unfortunately but I'm pretty sure the manga is complete though I'm not 100% on that.
The original author also wrote Legend of the Galactic Heroes.

The manga is still ongoing and roughly at the end of season 2.

The massive announcement has got to be Belle.

On another note there's only one former Universal license they haven't picked up now so how long before they announce Drifters?

Back