UK Anime Distributor Anime Limited Discussion Thread

Just about to post something up as well about the 15% code for tomorrows sale.
There is something about Buy one get one free (So be careful when pre-filling your cart as the BOGOF will cancel it out (unless of course your trying from abroad and then the prefrence maybe 1 package rather than mutliple))
But with BOGOF and 15% code does look like its gonna be very similar to christmas sale (maybe not quite as amazing prices, but will have to wait and see)

I honestly havent tried discount codes on none Blu-ray/DVD's but I assume it will work fine. It does say 10% on all orders from Animelimited so that does imply it should be fine for manga, ect. (Just tested it on a manga item in my basket and took the 10% off fine)

I was also wondering, can the usual or sale discount codes for Anime Unlimited subscribers be used for manga and LNs now that AL are selling them as well, or only for DVDs, Blu-rays and CDs? (I don't remember if you can use them for vinyl as I don't buy vinyl myself) :)
The code works for all products on the webstore.

Being honest my expectations for this sale are quite low. I reckon it'll be on the same level as last year's Easter sale which will have some titles that I want but not at the price levels of Christmas.

Looking back I think the only title I need to get that would be in the sale as it would would quality for a big discount would be Dragon Dentist. The rest (Big Order, InuYasha, K: Seven Stories, Love Live! The School Idol Movie, PSYCHO-PASS: Sinners of the System) could appear but are likely to be EB price again.

I'm in that weird in-between stage where I have nearly all the older shows that could be discounted that I want, while the ones I really want are newer and so very unlikely to go on sale also I have no money this week thanks energy bill

Terms and conditions should you need as well. Although I did spot what I hope is a typo, code is valid till 2021 not 2022.

TERMS AND CONDITIONS
  • Usable once per customer only, for a 15% discount on all products in that order.
  • Multiple accounts per customer are not permitted and will result in orders not being honoured.
  • Not redeemable with any other discount codes.
  • Usable across all products on store for the sale period (excluding buy one get one free).
  • Code is valid from 16:30 on 11th April until 17:30 on 19th April 2021.

I just went on the AL site for the first time in a while and noticed In/Spectre is out next Monday.

I completely forgot it was coming and noticed it isn't up for preorder on Amazon yet, so is this still actually happening or has it been pushed?

I know AL do have a tendency to not promote their own releases (that I notice, they may in places I don't frequent) and just ship them but when was the last time they said anything about it?

I just went on the AL site for the first time in a while and noticed In/Spectre is out next Monday.

I completely forgot it was coming and noticed it isn't up for preorder on Amazon yet, so is this still actually happening or has it been pushed?

I know AL do have a tendency to not promote their own releases (that I notice, they may in places I don't frequent) and just ship them but when was the last time they said anything about it?
Wasn't listed as releasing on the 18th on the last Newswire so I think it's safe to assume it's delayed.

Yeah they're pretty bad at updating product pages, you usually find out something is delayed because MVM changed the date on their site lol
AoL and up1 both still have it as April so it's likely they'll just ship without acknowledgement that its releasing as they have done in the past.

Or like me they just forgot it was coming out and didn't tell anyone it was delayed lol

AoL and up1 both still have it as April so it's likely they'll just ship without acknowledgement that its releasing as they have done in the past.

Or like me they just forgot it was coming out and didn't tell anyone it was delayed lol
I just asked on the discord and it's delayed, should be getting a new date this week.

Back