The Q & A Thread (for questions that do not need a thread)

Its barcode 060067008963 is a typo of the real CE barcode 5060067008963. Given that it's so exact and one digit shorter than it ought to be, I would say they mis-scanned a UK CE set and saw it come up as something not on their system, then the person entering it into the system simply added it as a new item with a made-up low price. I can't find any other explanation; if the barcode used another distributor's EAN/UPC prefix then it could be an overseas release but it's so close that it has to be human error on CEX's part. For comparison, the US BD's barcode is 0816726023335 (completely different number range).

So that could be a really good deal on a CE.

R

Its barcode 060067008963 is a typo of the real CE barcode 5060067008963. Given that it's so exact and one digit shorter than it ought to be, I would say they mis-scanned a UK CE set and saw it come up as something not on their system, then the person entering it into the system simply added it as a new item with a made-up low price. I can't find any other explanation; if the barcode used another distributor's EAN/UPC prefix then it could be an overseas release but it's so close that it has to be human error on CEX's part. For comparison, the US BD's barcode is 0816726023335 (completely different number range).

So that could be a really good deal on a CE.

R
Its tempting... But then i have had a few dodgy items when ordering online(condition wise) so ordering a collectors edition just my luck its battered😂

Yeah, I've seen alot more double listing recently from Cex of certain things, where the hope is it's a differnt version/ a CE, but I suspect its actually they failed to find the orignal listing so just made a new one.
But if there is only a CE version in the UK I would say your chances are good its the actual CE, it just maybe whether its a full edition. Recently they started putting on the actual CE listing Ce with art book.

This was a while back but because Goblin slayer CE came in a case with its own amaray case and barcode on the amaray case (description just mentioned Blu-ray/DVD), I did received just that, but that just got sent back.

Well if I'm ever unsure of a purchase with Cex I try to use a voucher code as they are easy enough to get a refund from (via online process), and the if they are gonna refund me with store credit/voucher no l;oss what so ever that way. But obviously is dependant on having some voucher stored up.

it's a good heads up about Real Girl at CEX, i was going to get rid of my copy a couple weeks ago but thought i might as well keep it if they were only offering £8 for it but now that they've updated their listings to properly price the CE i might take it in next week

When do we typically get an idea of the releases for the next few months/quarter?

Looking at the schedule on the site i can't see much confirmed

Can't really answer your question but I don't think the schedule has been updated for a bit as stuff like CCS, Blood-C and Kakegurui are still listed in the not scheduled section when we have dates for them.

it's a good heads up about Real Girl at CEX, i was going to get rid of my copy a couple weeks ago but thought i might as well keep it if they were only offering £8 for it but now that they've updated their listings to properly price the CE i might take it in next week
You dont like it?

UP1 actually had Re-issue written in the title of K-On on their site when I was looking, just checked and they must have changed it again recently but I think it's a safe bet that it's still the fixed version as the old one was recalled.

Has anyone watched through the fixed version of K-On to see if it's actually fixed and hasn't introduced any new problems?

What's the deal with Redo of Healer US Blu-ray prices?
Just had a look but they are daft. $80.
Even when I have been desperate for a title, I've not paid that.

If anyone knows a sensible site in the UK or delivers to UK please let me know as it seems to be UK compatible.

Thanks

Back