What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

where did you manage to score that I-IV set?

Origin, Rezero Pt2, Euphonium and Kiznaiver are all French editions. I got them on the AL French site during their black friday sale, except for Kiznaiver.

I had them shipped to a French address, since I've got family there, I don't think they ship internationally.

Origin, Rezero Pt2, Euphonium and Kiznaiver are all French editions. I got them on the AL French site during their black friday sale, except for Kiznaiver.

I had them shipped to a French address, since I've got family there, I don't think they ship internationally.
From what I'm told - French anime fans can't order from UK AllTheAnime store, and UK anime fans can't order from French @Anime store.

From what I'm told - French anime fans can't order from UK AllTheAnime store, and UK anime fans can't order from French @Anime store.

I tried my parents' address in Portugal and my own in Switzerland and it wouldn't let me order, neither. It may just ship exclusively to France, maybe Belgium and/or Luxembourg.

zdvjkamr3d581.jpg
What's the picture and sound like and does it have an English dub and subtitles.

How are people getting all the anime stuff so soon? In the end i spent nearly £1000. All i have been sent is part 2 of konosuba🤷‍♂️ and most of my orderes were placed on day 1 around 6.30 pm... 🤔

How are people getting all the anime stuff so soon? In the end i spent nearly £1000. All i have been sent is part 2 of konosuba🤷‍♂️ and most of my orderes were placed on day 1 around 6.30 pm... 🤔
You may wanna chase that up. I did most of my buying on day 3 and 4, and I have gotten all the stuff I ordered on those days.

Although if you did a very big order as the £1000 suggests, maybe it's taking a while to get all the stock together?

You may wanna chase that up. I did most of my buying on day 3 and 4, and I have gotten all the stuff I ordered on those days.

Although if you did a very big order as the £1000 suggests, maybe it's taking a while to get all the stock together?
Most of it was in print and not awaiting when i ordered... I then ordered bogoff konosuba... But part 2 only arrived...its certainly weird🤷‍♂️

I think there are certain items that they are awating stock and Konosuba and gurren Lagann are one of them (Probably others but there the 2 I think I know of).
Gurren Lagann was in stock at the end of the sale, but I did see it drop to OOS at one point and then change back to in stock (it actually happened with a few BOGOF tiles), so that why I think they are awaiting stock.
I have had some orders dispatched that are just partial dispatch (so minus 1 title).

I think there are certain items that they are awating stock and Konosuba and gurren Lagann are one of them (Probably others but there the 2 I think I know of).
Gurren Lagann was in stock at the end of the sale, but I did see it drop to OOS at one point and then change back to in stock (it actually happened with a few BOGOF tiles), so that why I think they are awaiting stock.
I have had some orders dispatched that are just partial dispatch (so minus 1 title).
Nah.. None of my bogoffs have been sent.. Im referring to my biggest order...
Of £340..none were bogoff... All were in stock etc.... That was day 1..not a single item sent... I have message them... No responce either

I received a few new titles from the UK last Thursday and yesterday; Thursday 9/12 I received one from AOL and two from Amazon UK:

Code Geass: Akito the Exiled OVA Series - Limited Edition
Princess Mononoke - Collector's Edition digipak set
Porco Rosso - Collector's Edition digipak set

And yesterday 13/12 I received a replacement from Zavvi for an order that got lost in the mail and never arrived:

Earwig and the Witch - Collector's Edition digipak set

akitoukce.jpg

3ghibliukce.jpg

Below are a few closeup images of the slipbox, digipak art, and art cards for the Ghibli CE's, for those interested:

Princess Mononoke CE Images
Front of Slipbox
Inside of Digipak
Outside of Digipak
Five Art Cards

Porco Rosso CE Images
Front of Slipbox
Inside of Digipak
Outside of Digipak
Five Art Cards

Earwig and the Witch CE Images
Front of Slipbox