What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

SkwigglesWorth

Great Teacher
Cheers, I've seen them around, may have even order some other cases from them before. But yeah they do look the best bet, so may well order that 10 set or maybe a 5 depending how many I may think I will use and have left over as spares for those occasions when they arrive broken.
EDIT: Pretty sure these are the same people but via an amazon store with some varying amounts and number of discs they hold, should you need more or differnt disc count.

Last edited:

farzam1999

Completely Average High School Student
chvq1rn4i6481.jpg

demonix

Hunter
ZPkaeYg.jpg

From rubber dome mush boards that stop working every one in a while on boot requiring reconnection to a mechanical red switch keyboard that has garbage anti-ghosting, and now to my cheapest mechanical keyboard (thanks to it being discounted along with an extra £7 voucher) with blue switches and the ability to hold down more then two keys without it freaking out.

We also have another sample of Amazon doing things stupidly with the address label stuck on the box (which I'm not throwing out since it's now storing the HP keyboard) and having what I call a herpies moment as from what I was told it was left on the doorstep in the rain.

The next step for this keyboard will be to have it's keys replaced (once I can get some pudding keycaps).

HWR

CCG’s Reaper
AUKN Staff
are they sending real Viva cases now? last time i looked on ebay their feedback was complaining about being bait and switched with low quality cases
The ones I received some months ago now appear to match the cases I’ve received in the past from Sentai and Funi releases.

SAHO

Hunter
My Fed Ex Parcel finally arrive:
So if anyone wanted further confirmation of the Red and Blue boxes here it is (in spoiler tags just in case anyone doesn't want to know):

I salute you for taking a bullet for the team comrade o7

For newcomers I do see the appeal for these mystery boxes to introduce Anime TV Series/Movies. For the veterans though, it's a huge gamble either being a title you don't want or a duplicate.

Hopefully that's not the case for you and you're happy with this year's mystery boxes 👍

SkwigglesWorth

Great Teacher
I salute you for taking a bullet for the team comrade o7

For newcomers I do see the appeal for these mystery boxes to introduce Anime TV Series/Movies. For the veterans though, it's a huge gamble either being a title you don't want or a duplicate.

Hopefully that's not the case for you and you're happy with this year's mystery boxes 👍
Well I do like my mystery bundles (The last one in Autumn which was 5 standard blu-ray was dissapointing, that one really did seem like let ditch all the hard to move stock, I think I had everything from previous sales), would have bought MVM's if they were doing one this year.
But AllTheAnime's mystery bundles for me were essentially £8.50 a collector's edition (15% discount), which even waiting till a christmas sale is about the only time those prices will get any were near.
But the CE mystery bundle never really dissappiont for me.

There is a few dupes, but not all that surprising with the amount of anime I have (I think it just the 2 dupes, which isn't all that bad). There are few I may have to watch and see if I like and worth keeping but I can always sell on if I know its not my thing or even after a watch.

Last edited: