What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

I missed out on the Weathering With You collectors set with the 4K disc. Looked on CeX the other day and saw one copy of a boxset with a very incomplete description and no picture for ÂŁ35. Based on what I saw I took a gamble that it was that set and I turned out to be right. They sent it very well padded too, which I didn't expect. Perfect condition with all extras intact.IMG_20211211_123943.jpg

I missed out on the Weathering With You collectors set with the 4K disc. Looked on CeX the other day and saw one copy of a boxset with a very incomplete description and no picture for ÂŁ35. Based on what I saw I took a gamble that it was that set and I turned out to be right. They sent it very well padded too, which I didn't expect. Perfect condition with all extras intact.View attachment 22112

It looks like whoever handled the set
actually does indeed respect
at least one of the very two
of Collector's Editions or Weathering With You

Awesome find, I'm glad you got it, I preordered it on early bird from Anime Limited as I recall and have watched the film a few times, though I still need to look at the extra features both on the discs and in the included book and whatnot, I also own the collector's edition Steelbook for the OST CD :)

Last edited:
It looks like whoever handled the set\
actually does indeed respect
at least one of the very two
of Collector's Editions or Weathering With You

Awesome find, I'm glad you got it, I preordered it on early bird from Anime Limited as I recall and have watched the film a few times, though I still need to look at the extra features both on the discs and in the included book and whatnot, I also own the collector's edition Steelbook for the OST CD :)
Yeah it was this listing. Pretty threadbare, I'm gonna assume there's been so few of them sold there that they just wrote the listing based on what they saw, and that's why I had to take a risk because it doesn't mention 4K on the page.Screenshot_20211211_132136_com.cex.android~2.jpg

CEX is so random, I've tried a few things from it but it either works really well, or is a spectacular failure.

My copy of Grimgar CE from CEX was perfect, even had the little sheet that came with it.

My copy of Overlord CE was not, it was just the bluray case that came from within the CE without the outer box or any of the extras. I checked the serial number and it definitely came from the CE, but someone had tricked CEX into taking it without the rest of the CE extras.

At least you can return it if it's no good so worth a punt sometimes.

CEX is so random, I've tried a few things from it but it either works really well, or is a spectacular failure.
My copy of Grimgar CE from CEX was perfect, even had the little sheet that came with it.

My copy of Overlord CE was not, it was just the bluray case that came from within the CE without the outer box or any of the extras. I checked the serial number and it definitely came from the CE, but someone had tricked CEX into taking it without the rest of the CE extras.

At least you can return it if it's no good so worth a punt sometimes.
It's a gamble when you order animes with CEs in Cex tbh.
Sometimes you get lucky with CEs while others you get beat-up standard BDs...
The only time I got a beatup CE from Cex was with AL's Amachu.

It's a gamble when you order animes with CEs in Cex tbh.
Sometimes you get lucky with CEs while others you get beat-up standard BDs...
The only time I got a beatup CE from Cex was with AL's Amachu.
It can also go the other way. Twice now I've ordered a standard set for peanuts and ended up being sent expensive collectors sets that were out of print. Got Gankutsuou and Night is Short CEs that way. But their care and attention to what they're buying and what they're selling clearly varies by store.

Been looking to get this for a good price for awhile.
so I ordered this about two months ago for ÂŁ25, which is a good price in itself, it still hadn't arrived by the end of Nov so I went online on Black Friday to see if I could find it again and found it for ÂŁ12 on Amazon! So obviously I bought that ASAP.
Then this turned up this morning!
Now to see if the other copy actually shows up

20211211_214518.jpg

ji9db4sfn2581.jpg
That's such a cool looking edition!

December Week 2 Part 2 of the haul, or at least whatever turned up between Friday-Sunday.

Just one package this time which managed to arrive on Friday, which was sooner than I had expected.

LmEpOJBh.jpg

r6yIgByh.jpg

Thanks to having my current job I was able to afford more Aniplex box sets and in a surprising move, I was also able to secure both Fate/Apocrypha and Fate/EXTRA Last Encore from Farzam. Cheaper than Rightstuf (especially the sale prices) and was packaged really well so it's very much appreciated for letting me acquire them.

Both shows are region free with unlockable subtitles as per usual, and the English dubs from the Netflix streams are there as well.

For Aniplex, this now just leaves me with Lord El-Melloi, Fate/Grand Order Babylonia Box Sets I & II and Fate/Grand Order Camelot.

zOxVLAUh.jpg

A few thing over the recent week:

20211212_131334.jpg
Was hoping for a few other things in the MVM sale, but as they mentioned a while back, they were planning to re-release all the part sets as complete set, I'm guessing that why some of the parts weren't in the sales, then again still got DOTW as possible options.
Also managed to find/make a 7 way case for little busters to re-house (I say make because I used a 5 way fat case and added thinner disc holders where you can fit 6 discs in (+ 1 on the actual case))

Kinda double dipped with Captain earth as I already had the parts set and had already re-housed in a 4 way case, and now I can't decided which one I prefere, as I know there is no inside art work on the complete collection, and just guessing that the disc are exactly the same (Maybe there numbered 1-4 rather than 1-2 and 1-2).
20211212_132415.jpg

Last edited:
1.jpeg
Received these from a Rightstuf order finally, with Kase-san and Morning Glories, Anohana the Movie Standard Edition, Squid Girl the Complete Collection, K-ON! Ultimate Collection (the end of that particular saga from earlier in the year), Akudama Drive The Complete Season LE and the mouthful of a title that is Fate/Grand Order THE MOVIE Divine Realm of the Round Table: Camelot Wandering; Agateram

2.jpeg
The Akudama Drive LE comes with a 60-page art book, 7 art cards and a acrylic stand of Bunny and Shark

3.jpeg
4.jpeg
Fate Grand/Order Camelot Movie 1 has both the film disc and soundtrack within a digipak (box is DVD sized) and also features an Art Book and a booklet titled Animation Material.

Also, here's a close up showing the back of the J-Card featuring a synopsis, the JP Staff (and English ADR Director & Script Writer) and the Japanese and English cast listed as well.
5.jpeg

Back