What you guys doing right now.

Hey now, I'm still hanging in there, what with the -5 hour time difference, it's not quite 1 am here, lol....

My mom and I finished the last 3 episodes of Holmes of Kyoto this evening, eps 5-6 of World's Finest Assassin, and started the first two episodes of some Chinese "anime" called Psychic Princess. We finished up just after midnight. She went to bed, and I jumped on the anime forums.

Last edited:
Waiting for a pick up truck to pick me and the van I'm in up. Luckily I'd finished my round (van wouldn't start outside last customer's house). Mechanic jumped it, but said the alternator is buggered and the van might not make it.
This is on top of my own car getting a flat and me being unable to get the wheel off to put the spare on! Luckily (or unlikely) I had time to still get to work in my sister's car.
Hopefully that'll be fine when I finally get to go home.

2704d69a-9d93-4118-9e36-06fe64a399ab_text.gif

Still hanging in there, work's been busy but the good kind, my mother has started cancer treatment and I'm able to be with her for Christmas. I think we are going to binge lots of crime dramas and take it easy 🥰 Really relieved that they were able to start her treatment within months and can just relax over the holiday season with me. I might get her the Self Care Book by Matt Haig alongside her other gifts, I feel like she would really like it.

I'm going to make a coffee and make the most of the last weekend day before work again, your girl is sleepy! My boyfriend and I are hopefully finally meeting in the new year if restrictions do not change, and he is doing well too ❤️ My physical health has been a bit rocky and I've been debating what to do about that and whether to wait until winter is over to see if it improves. Had a scare last month but I went to surgery and all was okay. Very grateful that things are turning out alright.

Still hanging in there, work's been busy but the good kind, my mother has started cancer treatment and I'm able to be with her for Christmas. I think we are going to binge lots of crime dramas and take it easy 🥰 Really relieved that they were able to start her treatment within months and can just relax over the holiday season with me. I might get her the Self Care Book by Matt Haig alongside her other gifts, I feel like she would really like it.

I'm going to make a coffee and make the most of the last weekend day before work again, your girl is sleepy! My boyfriend and I are hopefully finally meeting in the new year if restrictions do not change, and he is doing well too ❤️ My physical health has been a bit rocky and I've been debating what to do about that and whether to wait until winter is over to see if it improves. Had a scare last month but I went to surgery and all was okay. Very grateful that things are turning out alright.

I am so so glad you're still alive and kicking, I was just thinking of messaging you again today but didn't want you to feel like you were being pressed for a response at a difficult time. The Humans by Matt Haig is one of the best novels I've read :)

I am so so glad you're still alive and kicking, I was just thinking of messaging you again today but didn't want you to feel like you were being pressed for a response at a difficult time. The Humans by Matt Haig is one of the best novels I've read :)

I've been meaning to get back to you actually! I haven't logged on here in a while, I hope you're well Rad! I'm glad you enjoyed The Humans, I love the premise for it!

I've been meaning to get back to you actually! I haven't logged on here in a while, I hope you're well Rad! I'm glad you enjoyed The Humans, I love the premise for it!

I'm really depressed lately tbh but I'm thinking about how to feel better, for myself :) Yeah it was a great book, a homeless person actually gave me it (I think I insisted on giving them a lil money for it) just cuz they thought I'd enjoy it when we got chatting :)

I'm really depressed lately tbh but I'm thinking about how to feel better, for myself :) Yeah it was a great book, a homeless person actually gave me it (I think I insisted on giving them a lil money for it) just cuz they thought I'd enjoy it when we got chatting :)

I'm so sorry to hear, but I'm glad that you're thinking of you and what is good for you! I have messaged you back as well ❤️

What a thoughtful gesture! I feel like books are criminally forgotten nowadays but they carry such an impact and there's nothing quite like a loved copy that you can link with a certain part of your life, that person passed their loved book onto you and your conversation probably really impacted them too Rad!

I went on a lovely walk this morning I'm gonna really try to get more exercise to improve my health, weather is nicer now so it's a good time to start, I've also been working on some more sewing projects which I will post pics of in my creative thread :)

Just got back from the hospital after dislocating my knee, so I am now sitting with a splint trying to keep my leg straight.

Good times! 🤕

I'm watching Mr Iglesias on Netflix. I wish it didn't have a laugh track (and that the laugh track wasn't so loud), but it's cheesy fun and the main character is very charismatic.

I think I might have some Wotsits now.

Waiting to see Genesis at the O2. Sound tests sound great from here!
I'm seeing them tomorrow, I'm really looking forward to it. It's the first band I really started to love when I was a teenager. I'm quite an emotional person, and it's going to be weird watching Phil being old when what I've grown up on is watching videos when they were all young that were made long before I was even born. And then that his son is playing the drums as well. It's got a weird sense of mortality around it. I'll be a little sad, but I know the happiness will be more.

I've just watched a video of them playing, and I can see Phil tapping his feet along to the time of the kick drum! feelings!!!

When I started listening, I was one of those people that thought Peter Gabriel years were far superior. As I've gotten older, I've realised, that actually, I think Patrick Bateman is completely correct. The Phil years are better and pop music is the best.

Last edited:
Back