The Anime/Manga I Bought Today Was...

I had a lool at rightstuff last night...was gonna order fuuka for like £13 ". Until i got to checkout and wanted £20 delivery.... But if i order more than 1 will it still be same delivery?

I just paid over £21 for shipping and taxes to have those two Studio Ghibli CEs I posted above shipped from amazon.co.uk to the US, so shipping between the US and UK is pretty salty now both ways...

From the Anime ltd sale:

B The Beginning
Sword Art Online Alicization (pts 1 & 2)
KonoSuba: Season 2
The Promised Neverland
Bartender
Magic Knight Rayearth (pts 1 & 2)
Revolutionary Girl Utena (pts 1 - 3)
Anonymous Noise (by mistake as I didn't check my wishlist and saw I purchased it earlier in the year, oops)

I thought I was done with these Christmas sales but then I saw this and had to have it. The 288 page art book was what made resistance futile. You can't dangle that in front of me on a show like that, it's one of the most visually staggering shows of recent years.

Screenshot_20211203_230152_com.android.chrome~2.jpg

Is this show good? What's it even about?

It's kind of hard to explain but it has staff from FLCL working on it and is stunningly visualised and animated, it's about the bond between two girls and there's science fiction and mystery elements. (I also give fair warning that it contains a significant amount of fanservice involving said two girls - particularly during the transformation sequences - and they look rather young, that's the only thing I disliked about the series, but I still think it's amazing and I own the UK Collector's Edition which is gorgeous).

(I also give fair warning that it contains a significant amount of fanservice involving said two girls - particularly during the transformation sequences - and they look rather young, that's the only thing I disliked about the series, but I still think it's amazing and I own the UK Collector's Edition which is gorgeous).
Aye I do remember a couple bits being a bit uncomfortable in that sense. Although at least (as reflected by the 12 rating) it's not the most gratuitous kind of fanservice. That would have likely put me off the series completely when I first saw it.

Back