What manga are you reading now?

Soul Eater Perfect Edition volume 2
Ascendance of a Bookworm volume 16 (LN)
When Pink Rain Falls (complete)
Full Clearing Another World Under a Goddess with Zero Beliverers volume 1

I Think Our Son Is Gay #2 by Okura Square Enix (review to come)
Double #2 by Ayako Noda Tokyopop (review to come)
Hitorijime My Hero #11 Memeco Arii Kodansha
Sugar Dog Life by Yoriko Kodansha
Sayonara Game by Yuu Minaduki SuBLime

Is that one good? I noticed it on Bookwalker yesterday, but the synopsis didn't do a great deal to sell me on it.
I'm only halfway through (the Okura arrived unexpectedly from Turnaround so reviews etc.) and it's quite cute so far... I promise I'll report back when I've finished! 😅

School Zone Girls vol 3
Some really sweet and funny moments in this volume as more relationships begin to form and grow, but this one just came out so not sure how long I have to wait for the next volume.

My Lovey-Dovey Wife is a Stone Cold Killer volume 1 (Dropped) - Yet another new series I dropped only a volume in. There just wasn't enough going on in regards to seeing the wife be awesome or do her day job as an assassin and what is here feels a little too short of content. There's no running narrative and the author admits in the afterword that although it isn't one, the series is structured almost like a 4-Koma series which I think is what put me off since I generally don't get on with that genre. Just a shame it wasn't more like The Way of the Househusband. :(

The Strongest Sage with the Weakest Crest volume 6
Sarazanmai The Official Manga Anthology (complete)
A Witch's Printing Office volume 5

Is that one good? I noticed it on Bookwalker yesterday, but the synopsis didn't do a great deal to sell me on it.
@Demelza: Reporting back now I've finished reading it and it's really very cute. No great drama (I wondered as one of the protagonists is a policeman if that would be utilized for plot purposes, as in Like the Beast or My Pretty Policeman) but not really, no (missed opportunity?). Nicely drawn, though.

@Demelza: Reporting back now I've finished reading it and it's really very cute. No great drama (I wondered as one of the protagonists is a policeman if that would be utilized for plot purposes, as in Like the Beast or My Pretty Policeman) but not really, no (missed opportunity?). Nicely drawn, though.
That sounds great (well, maybe minus the potential missed opportunities)! I shall definitely put it on my to-buy list :)

I'll Make You Cry (complete)
My Androgynous Boyfriend volume 3
To The Abandoned Sacred Beasts volume 12
Wandering Witch: The Journey of Elaina volume 3

Defeating the Demon Lord's a Cinch (If You've Got a Ringer) volume 3 (LN) - Continuing along with this one since recently there was talk of it getting a volume 5 soon (after previously looking cancelled at vol 4). Still enjoyable to read.

Do You Love Your Mom and Her Two-Hit Multi-Target Attacks? volume 10 (LN) - A short story collection right before the conclusion of the series certainly dampens some of the enthusiasm, but it was fun all the same.

Houkago no Goumon ch 104 - 105

How Not to Summon a Demon Lord ch 75.2 - 76.2

Karakai Jouzu no Takagi-san ch 152 - 154

Karakai Jouzu no (Moto) Takagi-san ch 204 - 205

Seitokai Yakuindomo ch 641 - 641.5 (FINISHED)

Slave Harem in the Labyrinth of the Other World ch 52 - 53

Special training in the Secret Dungeon ch 60

That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime ch 90

Wise Man's Granchild ch 65

I Think Our Son is Gay volume 2 - I liked this one better than volume 1, a better selection of stories. I also appreciate that it didn't try to hamfest the title of the book into every chapter like volume 1 more or less did. 😅

The Blood Red Boy (complete)

Reborn to Master the Blade: From Hero-King to Extraordinary Squire volume 2

Wake-up, Sleeping Beauty volume 3

Finished Goodbye, my Rose Garden

Reading manga like this makes me think how bad society was (and still is, things are getting better) with same sex relationships and being pressured into marriage

Would highly recommend this manga if you're after a Yuri / Romance

Last edited:
In/Spectre volume 14 - Love this series, can't wait for S2 of the anime to start to help bridge the long wait between volumes of the manga.

My Next Life as a Villainess: All Routes Lead to Doom! volume 6
Infinite Dendrogram volume 16 (LN)
Astra Lost in Space volume 1 - Got given this as a recommendation in a secret Santa, so trying it out. I've seen the anime before and enjoyed that but since it was a full adaptation I hadn't wanted to start the manga too quickly afterwards. Now is probably the perfect time for it! :)

I Kept Pressing the 100-Million-Year Button and Came Out on Top volume 1 (LN)

Back