What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

I love it. Currently watching the 3rd season. I would love the Japanese release but unfortunately it doesn't come with English subtitles.

I plan to watch S3 when its finished. The BDs have iffy quality at time, but I want to support the show :3

I hope FUNi releases Heaven Official's Blessing

I plan to watch S3 when its finished. The BDs have iffy quality at time, but I want to support the show :3

I hope FUNi releases Heaven Official's Blessing
I hope so too since they did stream it. I just want someone to release MDZS as well in the west.

Looking forward to the official release of the novels for both and also The Scum Villain's Self-Saving System. I've read a fan translation of MDZS but its nice to have official english release.

Since I'm working this weekend I have today and this Tuesday off-work in return (basically 3 days work -> 1 day break -> 4 days work -> 1 day break -> 3 days work -> weekend free and back to normal), and today I didn't expect Aksys Games to already ship out these two adventure visual novel games pretty quickly.

3gf3lKch.jpg

IhkxoUVh.jpg
xKlwi8qh.jpg
P7bC1ADh.jpg
TmBlD6sh.jpg
AnCTNXUh.jpg

Death Mark and NG are from the Spirit Hunter series developed by Experience. They were released in 2017 and 2018, with a third instalment in 2022. The games were always pretty pricey to get across all retailers and it was to my surprise that Aksys Games' own store had both of them available for about £20 each plus postage so I decided to get them now.

Back