What you guys doing right now.

just remember to keep your power cables tidy under the desk
pM75l65.jpg

That reminds me of some internal cable management I need to do...

umiko-blush.png

/umiko

I just finished an interview and they offered me the job straight away!

It's working with the housing repairs team for the city council. I have been aiming towards getting a council job in my search, and I think this will be a good gateway to other things in the future.

Tonight I will make okonomiyaki for dinner so that is exciting as well.

Okonomiyaki is so scrummy, that's lovely!
Am waiting for my mum to be up as she wants to call and talk about a bunch of stuff before I'm back home with her for her surgery, and before this
I finally got a breast examination in literally right before I go home, in a couple of weeks- earliest one they had. It's with a man but I don't feel too nervous, I'm more worried about my health honestly.

I hope your choice was Five Guys 🤤

Eager to get some of that Tony Leung hype!
I wish we had one in my town. They are good.

The film was so so good. For me its straight into the top tier of marvel films. The action and choreography is amazing. The story cast and characters were great. It's well paced. Theres a few surprising and fun cameos (so defo avoid spoilers) and a great spectacle to see in the cinema!

I wish we had one in my town. They are good.

The film was so so good. For me its straight into the top tier of marvel films. The action and choreography is amazing. The story cast and characters were great. It's well paced. Theres a few surprising and fun cameos (so defo avoid spoilers) and a great spectacle to see in the cinema!
Trying my best to stay unspoiled, working just fine so far! Just hope Leung isn't wasted as the villain.

Yeah, I remember reading the fighting is top-tier and draws straight from asian fighting choreography (of course), I'm very eager to watch it!

Okonomiyaki is so scrummy, that's lovely!
Am waiting for my mum to be up as she wants to call and talk about a bunch of stuff before I'm back home with her for her surgery, and before this
I finally got a breast examination in literally right before I go home, in a couple of weeks- earliest one they had. It's with a man but I don't feel too nervous, I'm more worried about my health honestly.
I send good wishes for you and your mum

Good luck at the doctor. It is not fun, but just remember they see lots of people every day and you are doing the right thing to look after your health!

I send good wishes for you and your mum

Good luck at the doctor. It is not fun, but just remember they see lots of people every day and you are doing the right thing to look after your health!

Thank you so much <3 I just want to get it over with honestly, I've been overthinking some changes and I'm 27 so it might be that but, good to get things checked and be safe! I appreciate the thought!

Currently waiting for my time slot here
View attachment 20976

Awesome! Enjoy! I just did a quick Google search on 221B Baker Street, and found this Smithsonian Article from 2012, which includes a photo of that museum in it. It says the 200 block of Baker street did not actually exist in Sherlock's time, and the museum is actually located at 239 Baker Street, but they got the address changed just for the museum.

The Mystery of 221B Baker Street

There are also photos of Sherlock's parlor room from about 5 or 6 Sherlock Holmes museums around the world, and I will say the decor of the one at the London museum is by far how I would picture the room in my own mind... 👍

Last edited:
Awesome! Enjoy! I just did a quick Google search on 221B Baker Street, and found this Smithsonian Article from 2012, which includes a photo of that museum in it. It says the 200 block of Baker street did not actually exist in Sherlock's time, and the museum is actually located at 239 Baker Street, but they got the address changed just for the museum.

The Mystery of 221B Baker Street

There are also photos of Sherlock's parlor room from about 5 or 6 Sherlock Holmes museums around the world, and I will say the decor of the one at the London museum is by far how I would picture the room in my own mind... 👍
All I can go on is the leaflet I was given at the museum which says the house was built in 1815 and was registered as a lodging house from 1860 - 1934, which would be during Sherlocks time as he lived at Baker Street from 1881 - 1904. All the stuff in the museum are genuine Victorian items and the house represents an authentic lodging house at the time.

Back