What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

Jyu-oh-sei is actually decent
Good to know. It was a blind pick but for 3 quid had the most episodes of anything I was likely to find.

I actually have the Mad Capsule Markets album they used in a lot of those trailers,
They're such a good and fun band!

With regards to the chat about violence I can see why it wouldnt be for everyone though for me these shows are more about having fun with the dubs. Pretty sure everyone here knows I massively prefer watching dubs and old dubs can be a lot of fun with the greater freedom they used to have to just be a bit crazy.

Yep the UK release was cut. The Discotek Media release is the best version, but it's not perfect either due to Japan banning the OVA I believe so picture quality is probably not perfect. The infamous episode that was cut in the UK is uncut in the Discotek release but still retains its mosaic I believe.
Why was it banned in Japan.

PACKAGE DROP
「week end ver.」

💿 Blu-ray

View attachment 20131
Big respect to @farzam1999 for providing these wonderful titles.
Definitely check out Farzam's page below 👇

Obtained many great releases both that either CE/LE or OOP. Keep a watch on the page for surprises updates

💿 Blu-ray

View attachment 20132

📖 Book

View attachment 20133

🎮 Game

View attachment 20134View attachment 20135

PACKAGE DROP
「week midpoint ver.」

💿 Blu-ray

IMG20210819194001_01.jpg

Humblest appreciation to @farzam1999 for continuing to provide these great titles. Picked up Kaguya-sama, Teacher!? and Bloom into You from the sale thread. A great addition to the collection ☺️
Farzam's page has been recently updated. Check it out! 👇

📖 Book + 🎮 Game

IMG_20210819_193710.jpg
Finally, it's time to wrap up FFXV forever.

🧩 Goods

IMG_20210819_191854.jpg
Resident Evil Tubbz, Love Live Nendoroids and Yandere Simulator Plushies 🚺🔪

Many thanks to @Shadow Cat for the Umi Nendoroid
More goodies available from Shadow's sale thread. Check it out! 👇

Last edited:
PACKAGE DROP
「week end ver.」

💿 Blu-ray

View attachment 20416

Humblest appreciation to @farzam1999 for continuing to provide these great titles. Picked up Kaguya-sama, Teacher and Bloom into You from the sale thread. A great addition to the collection ☺️

📖 Book + 🎮 Game

View attachment 20417

🧩 Goods

View attachment 20418

Humblest appreciation to @Shadow Cat for the Umi Nendoroid
Congrats on getting the FMA CE Part 1. I had so much issues getting it. Bought it three times and the first time the package got broken so I recieved an empty box 😅 Second time I bought it and then they told me that they didn't have it 🥲 But the third time I got it with your help 😆

Congrats on getting the FMA CE Part 1. I had so much issues getting it. Bought it three times and the first time the package got broken so I recieved an empty box 😅 Second time I bought it and then they told me that they didn't have it 🥲 But the third time I got it with your help 😆
Wow that's a real struggle, couldn't imagine the pain to obtain it. Glad I was able to help you out there 😁✌️

PACKAGE DROP
「week midpoint ver.」

💿 Blu-ray

View attachment 20416

Humblest appreciation to @farzam1999 for continuing to provide these great titles. Picked up Kaguya-sama, Teacher!? and Bloom into You from the sale thread. A great addition to the collection ☺️

📖 Book + 🎮 Game

View attachment 20417

🧩 Goods

View attachment 20418

Many thanks to @Shadow Cat for the Umi Nendoroid

PACKAGE DROP
「week midpoint ver.」

💿 Blu-ray

Polish_20210820_092744917.jpg
This is POWER! DVC5SE + Arknights Ch'en + Lupin 3rd Part IV CE + New MVM release w/ extra blurry special fan service ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) reversible cover 😵

side note: What is with this "bootleg looking" BD art cover!? My camera makes it look decent but seeing it with the human eye is another story. It's pretty fugly but I have no plans to display the NSFW ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) cover anyway so not too fussed (ㆁωㆁ)

Attachments

• IMG20210820092839.jpg
    IMG20210820092839.jpg
    480.9 KB · Views: 16
  • Polish_20210820_093041570.jpg
    Polish_20210820_093041570.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 16
Last edited:
That's a bit weird, why are there two covers with each copy then? Did something happen during production to which they forgot to include the reverse artwork or?

I love that you have one for when you just want visitors to assume you like anime in general and another for when you desire to openly flex that you enjoy ecchi/borderline hentai. A power move, if you will.

The one with no reverse cover is for when people try to "gotcha!!" by opening the case, only to find there's nothing. Beautiful.

Ah, I should sleep.

That's a bit weird, why are there two covers with each copy then? Did something happen during production to which they forgot to include the reverse artwork or?
The original version had on the back stating "uncensored cover inside" which had been missed, so we had some sleeves made up to be included. Future copies however won't have the blurb on the back.

We're also aware that the disc content states "2 discs" but is actually only one - again, another error that'll be rectified come reprint time -_-

The original version had on the back stating "uncensored cover inside" which had been missed, so we had some sleeves made up to be included. Future copies however won't have the blurb on the back.

We're also aware that the disc content states "2 discs" but is actually only one - again, another error that'll be rectified come reprint time -_-
Ah so basically the fixed version is going to have the reverse uncensored artwork? I can understand the confusion because Sentai packaged theirs to use a slipcase (like Funimation where the Amaray artwork is different to the slipcase artwork) to hide the cover.

20210820_160638.jpg
Along with some Quintuplets related stuff (two pop up parade figures and a nendoroid) a couple of Blu-rays showed up.

Both Digimon Adventure: Last Evolution Kizuna & Jojo Set 7 were from the Madman store (received with no customs fees!) And this was a test run before the Limited Edition rerelease of Sailor Moon later in the year from Madman.

Last edited:
Back