UK Anime Distributor Anime Limited Discussion Thread

Do we know how many copies have been made of the Demon Slayer limited edition? I am now dangerously interested in seeing all the action in my screen, against my better judgment.

I took a look at the product description but found nothing on first glance.

If it's a new announcement I'll guess Love is War. UK release is long overdue.
Oh that would be a good one considering the situation in the US.
would that not be a funi one?
While Funimation dubbed the show, Aniplex of America has full rights to the franchise. Even if Funi dubbed it it won't affect the license - Darwin's Game is a perfect example, which was dubbed by Funimation but licensed and released by Aniplex.

If we are guessing on stuff... I'd love to see Tower Of God. It is going to have a home video release and Anime Limited has made deals with Crunchyroll in the past for titles, like with Inspectre.

Do we know how many copies have been made of the Demon Slayer limited edition? I am now dangerously interested in seeing all the action in my screen, against my better judgment.

I took a look at the product description but found nothing on first glance.
If you think you may want it, best to grab it. Even if you see copies now, there's no guarantee they will be there forever considering how popular the series is.

On that note anyway, part 2 arrived for me now. The individual part itself isn't as interesting as part 1 for its container but I attribute that being that part 1 was expected to have to stand out on an individual level and that part 2 would have done so until the box got announced. At that point it was more important on the box package rather than the section packaging, which I don't mind too much since the box is quite nice.

Oh that would be a good one considering the situation in the US.

While Funimation dubbed the show, Aniplex of America has full rights to the franchise. Even if Funi dubbed it it won't affect the license - Darwin's Game is a perfect example, which was dubbed by Funimation but licensed and released by Aniplex.
Well hopefully it is Kaguya-sama, that'd be a day 1! No way am I paying £70 for that american version (not including shipping + VAT!)

Fun trivia for those curious: Big Order's OVA is very unique where it changes every time you watch it. Discotek explained it a bit more detail:

Eh7DThTU0AAdjwg

Back