What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

I got Death Note, My Neighbours the Yamadas, Bodacious Space Pirates and Soul Eater on Blu-ray from CEX with store credit (bought them from their online store), they all arrived a few days ago, and today my Blu-ray CE of Future Diary arrived in the post from Anime Limited's webshop :)

Cool. I've never seen a steelbook for switch before 😁 Didn't know they exist to be honest 😂

Yeah, Nintendo had them for a few of their CEs, namely Daemon X Machina, Xenoblade, Xenoblade 2, Fire Emblem, Zelda Link's Awakening... The upcoming Metroid Dread too, I believe.

If anything, I feel like 3DS steelbooks were even rarer! Which they did for Metroid Samus Returns CE and Fire Emblem complete with Revelations/Conquest/the other whose name I don't remember. I've got those two, not sure if there were more.

I’m assuming Manga have switched to the same supplier of unbranded cases as Madman. Hunter x Hunter Part 5 has the flimsiest case I’ve ever seen.
looked inside the case and yep it's unbranded, has ELVE-1D under the spine section, i think others are using these too becaues my UHD copies of man of steel and kong which i assume were reprinted for new stock recently have these things too

Wow, the quality of the print on that playmat is bad enough, but it's folded in a box? Don't Funimation realise that every TCG retailer sells tubes specifically made for playmats for a reason?

Also, damn, what is the deal with these huge Blu-ray banners that don't even have centred text? At least centre the text...

Wow, the quality of the print on that playmat is bad enough, but it's folded in a box? Don't Funimation realise that every TCG retailer sells tubes specifically made for playmats for a reason?

Also, damn, what is the deal with these huge Blu-ray banners that don't even have centred text? At least centre the text...
They are trying to intimidate the US Banners 😮

I got Death Note, My Neighbours the Yamadas, Bodacious Space Pirates and Soul Eater on Blu-ray from CEX with store credit (bought them from their online store), they all arrived a few days ago, and today my Blu-ray CE of Future Diary arrived in the post from Anime Limited's webshop :)
CEX store credit feels so good when the discs and covers for what you're getting are in good condition. :)

I managed to get a rare complete S1 complete DVD of Haruhi Suzumiya from them at a much cheaper price due to credit.

CEX store credit feels so good when the discs and covers for what you're getting are in good condition. :)

I managed to get a rare complete S1 complete DVD of Haruhi Suzumiya from them at a much cheaper price due to credit.

Yeah they were mostly nice looking tho the DN cardboard case was in less than stellar condition but hey it's not CEX's fault that manga didn't do a proper thicc cardboard/chipboard box for one of their most popular and best selling titles and the actual plastic cases and BD discs were fine so I'm happy with my purchase :) I have the US imported BD of Haruhi Suzumiya but would prob prefer to read the LNs anyway 😅

Back