Overseas The Aniplex Thread

Aniplex of America have announced plans to release Puella Magi Madoka Magica Movie Trilogy Blu-ray set, for $74.98 SRP. Scheduled for 20th July 2021.
I wish they still sold rebellion by itself because the series is better than the movie recaps
Due to licensing and contract restrictions, this product can be sold and shipped to the US, Canada, South America and Central America only. This product cannot be shipped to Japan. All sales are final. It may be returned for an exchange if defective, but unfortunately we are unable to offer refunds.

(ノ•̀ o •́ )ノ ~ ┻━┻
They have that warning on all the AoA releases but you can still import so long as you don't live in Japan.

I wish they still sold rebellion by itself because the series is better than the movie recaps

They have that warning on all the AoA releases but you can still import so long as you don't live in Japan.
Oh really, that's a relief then. Thanks for the confirmation (~‾▿‾)~

I'll be grabbing this inexpensive release of the movie trilogy just for the dub. I have the two subtitled Aniplex of Japan Blu-ray box sets for the three movies, so I never bothered getting the similar dubbed AoA LE box sets - back then I didn't have any friends who were into anime, so I wasn't concerned with having any dubs since I don't use them myself. I do have the three AoA Limited Edition box sets of the series with sub/dub, so this trilogy set will give me the three movies with a dub as well, and now I'll be able to show any or all of them dubbed to my anime friends.

Long story short-I have only 3 or 4 us aniplex releases in my very large anime collection. I have the UK set of Puella Magi Madoka Magica and the us release of MM movie 3. For anything else aniplex related I've imported either UK or Australia sets because us prices are bloody absurd.

Ugh, I'm falling behind a bit on my Aniplex of America purchases - I have two AoA titles on pre-order now and I still need to get 8 more titles ordered during this year yet, for a grand total of about $1,200. 🤯

Ugh, I'm falling behind a bit on my Aniplex of America purchases - I have two AoA titles on pre-order now and I still need to get 8 more titles ordered during this year yet, for a grand total of about $1,200. 🤯
Getting the AoA releases of Heaven's Feel was a mistake for me as I was content with Monogatari but now I feel like I should get the Fate stuff too lol.

Getting the AoA releases of Heaven's Feel was a mistake for me as I was content with Monogatari but now I feel like I should get the Fate stuff too lol.
Well, now that they have the complete series box sets for Zero and UBW available, now is the time to get the fate series if you want it from Aniplex of America. Then there are the other Fate series, Apocrypha and Grand Order...

Last edited:
Well, now that they have the complete series box sets for Zero and UBW available, now is the time to get the fate series if you want it. then there are the other Fate series, Apocrypha and Grand Order...
Yeah I know, I have the MVM releases currently apart from Heaven's Feel. I wouldn't mind the Fate Grand Order release since I'm a fan.

Yeah I know, I have the MVM releases currently apart from Heaven's Feel. I wouldn't mind the Fate Grand Order release since I'm a fan.
Ah FGO, I stopped my Fate viewing at that one so have all of it to look forward to (provided it's on the usual UK streaming platforms) but so far plan is to re-watch all of Fate Stay Night+Zero again, once I can finally get the final Heaven's Feel movie, and then progress into FGO.

Ah FGO, I stopped my Fate viewing at that one so have all of it to look forward to (provided it's on the usual UK streaming platforms) but so far plan is to re-watch all of Fate Stay Night+Zero again, once I can finally get the final Heaven's Feel movie, and then progress into FGO.
FGO should be available on both Crunchyroll and Funimation so you should have no issue finding it there.

Back