What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

Today's package drop

BLU-RAY

Aniplex and Funimation selection. Looking pretty sweet especially those AoA sets ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

View attachment 17421

VIDEO GAME
Been holding out hoping 13 Sentinels: Aegis Rim would price drop. Then again we're talking Vanillaware and this title hasn't budged (⇀‸↼‶) Fortunately I got a decent price including the art book so all is good ✌️

Bravely Default and Second sitting on the shelf begging for attention til this day. Will give " II " a spin first before I start the first entry. Picked up another Cyberpunk 2077 Controller and "Are you a M?" trilogy 👀
White Rock Shooter from B★RS. huke my guy, please revive this franchise. The character designs are top tier and the concept behind has too much potential to just fade away in history. Even a soft reboot will do 🙏 you literally have BRS as a profile photo, you tease 😢

Package drop cont.

VIDEO GAME

Decided to pick up a new copy of the 13:AR prologue set as well. Here's hoping the PS4 Theme redemption code is still valid 🤞

Polish_20210306_095833007.pngPolish_20210306_100349958.png

Arrived (mostly before today but hey, this is an update lol)

Yumeiro Patissiere Complete Series on SD-BD (includes SP Professional)
Ghost in the Shell Standalone Complex Seasons 1 & 2 + Solid State Society Movie Blu-ray
The Adventures of Rocky and Bullwinkle Movie Blu-ray
Whisper of the Heart Blu-ray
My Neighbour Totoro Blu-ray
Porco Rosso Blu-ray
Howl's Moving Castle Blu-ray
Kiki's Delivery Service Blu-ray
Hidamari Sketch Picture Perfect Collection (contains all seasons and specials/OVAs) Blu-ray
Maria Watches Over Us Complete Series Blu-ray (this has arrived now so I edited the post to reflect this) :)

Last edited:
jMHjoEYh.jpg

Today's arrival is Revue Starlight from MVM Entertainment in a collector's edition Blu-ray package. While the show came out last year on Blu-ray, it surprised me that this set went on offer via the Deal of the Week this soon and for a better price than what it was going for during the Christmas sale. Like the other recent sets, this is a version of the Sentai set but with the more important items kept. Still a pretty solid set. You can view more photos/specs on my blog.

3HEARiBh.jpg

Package drop cont.

VIDEO GAME

Decided to pick up a new copy of the 13:AR prologue set as well. Here's hoping the PS4 Theme redemption code is still valid 🤞

View attachment 17429View attachment 17431

End of Week Package Drop final. (*For real ಡ ͜ ʖ ಡ)

BLU-RAY
I've never been into the Magical Girl vibe but when I first encountered PV1 on KADOKAWA channel. The preview completely knocked me off my feet with an adrenaline pumping soundtrack, dark magical military action themes and a "cool beauty" cast of characters (◡ ω ◡). Haven't read the manga before so I'm going in dark.

Other BD arrivals includes Your Name Special Edition (JP) and Daily Lives of High School Boys Premium Edition.

Polish_20210306_204629093.png

MERCH
Shikishi imports from Japan featuring Re:ZERO, Azur Lane, Monogatari and Fate/sn: HF. Bundle of illustration cards were included as a bonus 🤟

Polish_20210306_204100940.png
Polish_20210306_204220717.png

Last edited:
jMHjoEYh.jpg

Today's arrival is Revue Starlight from MVM Entertainment in a collector's edition Blu-ray package. While the show came out last year on Blu-ray, it surprised me that this set went on offer via the Deal of the Week this soon and for a better price than what it was going for during the Christmas sale. Like the other recent sets, this is a version of the Sentai set but with the more important items kept. Still a pretty solid set. You can view more photos/specs on my blog.

3HEARiBh.jpg

Those taller sets would bug me, don't feel like moving the taller ones to the far left so they don't stick out so much?

Those taller sets would bug me, don't feel like moving the taller ones to the far left so they don't stick out so much?
Heh that was the first thing that crossed my mind. I've given up on alphabetical ordering for that reason myself, though to be fair there is not much order to my overloaded shelf apart from Tetris order (crap now I have that tune stuck in my head...)

Heh that was the first thing that crossed my mind. I've given up on alphabetical ordering for that reason myself, though to be fair there is not much order to my overloaded shelf apart from Tetris order (crap now I have that tune stuck in my head...)

For me it's the opening theme to The Magic Roundabout XP According to Amazon my Basilisk Blu-ray should arrive later today :)

I have my anime arranged on my shelves by distributor, then alphabetically - AoA, Funimation, Sentai, Discotek, etc - but I always start each distributor's section with the tall G1 sets alphabetically first, and then the G2 chipboard CE/LE box sets alphabetically next, and finally the G2 standard edition sets with slipcovers alphabetically. So my anime shelves are arranged by size first, then alphabetically for each of those sizes. And now that anime steelbooks are becoming a big thing, I have those all separate and grouped together as well.

My UK anime imports I don't bother to separate by distributor, just by size and alphabetically. And my Asian anime Imports - Japan, Korea, Hong Kong - are mainly just arranged by size. I haven't attempted to do those alphabetically yet - I have seven full 3-foot shelf spaces (almost an entire 8-shelf unit) just of those Imports to try to sort out and rearrange at some point. :eek:

18if is the Spanish release. The box from amazon was damaged and seemed like it had been open. Wonder if someone had taken a peek to see if they wanted it View attachment 17462
Oooh that starblazers one is shiny, shiny! I got the 2199 one from the earlier zaavi sale, will be a while before I get to it so will keep an eye out the some discounts/sales for this 2202 one.

Last edited:
I have my anime arranged on my shelves by distributor, then alphabetically - AoA, Funimation, Sentai, Discotek, etc - but I always start each distributor's section with the tall G1 sets alphabetically first, and then the G2 chipboard CE/LE box sets alphabetically next, and finally the G2 standard edition sets with slipcovers alphabetically. So my anime shelves are arranged by size first, then alphabetically for each of those sizes. And now that anime steelbooks are becoming a big thing, I have those all separate and grouped together as well.

My UK anime imports I don't bother to separate by distributor, just by size and alphabetically. And my Asian anime Imports - Japan, Korea, Hong Kong - are mainly just arranged by size. I haven't attempted to do those alphabetically yet - I have seven full 3-foot shelf spaces (almost an entire 8-shelf unit) just of those Imports to try to sort out and rearrange at some point. :eek:
Very nice and makes sense. I stupidly tried to arrange by director's works and it was a mess of dvds/blu rays/boxsets with varying distributors and was quickly disassembled after I got a headache.

Back