What Games Are You Playing?

13 Sentinels: Aegis Rim

This game was amazing. The story was so so good! To say too much would just be spoilery and a lot of the joy comes from the moments where you learn the truth of a situation. But as a short intro it's about 13 time travelling teenagers who end up piloting the sentinels to save the world from a kaiju invasion.

One part of the game is like a cross between a visual novel and a classic point and click adventure game. The other is a top down view RTS battle game. So you are actually playing the final invasion in parallel with the story of how and why it's happening which is quite an interesting structure.

The artwork in the story part is stunning. Like a hand painted anime. The graphics in the battle sections are somewhat simplistic but work for what they need to be. The characters are fun and interesting. The story mysterious and surprising. The ending was really great too.

It's also the first time I've got a platinum trophy so yay!

10/10

I play a lot of Tekken and Dead or Alive. I'm also a big fan of Bioshock, the Tomb Raider reboot series and Skyrim. I usually try new games every so often, but on other days just play those I mentioned above.

GENSHIN IMPACT

If you played any mobile games from miHoYo i.e. Honkai Impact 3rd, you already know you're being spoon fed S+++ content.

Notable features

• Truly immersive open world with stunning locations.
  • Inspired Anime/ Manga style visuals and presentation.
  • Smooth-fluid-fast paced action RPG combat. (If you're feeling it, go berserk with Devil May Cry like juggle combos)
  • Unlike most JRPG, these guys at miHoYo actually voice most dialogue. (English, Japanese, Chinese and even Korean)
  • Large catalogue of unique playable characters with more incoming.
  • If you like The Witcher 3, expect plenty of side-quests popping up as you move around Teyvat.
  • Most importantly is Free 2 Play friendly experience.

Those who have yet to experience this gem, I'd recommend to give it a shot. Most importantly, it is a Gacha game but this won't hinder your gameplay. Easy on your time to take in this beautiful world and just have fun in general. There's plenty of content so no pressure to reach endgame.

It's available to play on: Mobile, PC, PS4 (Nintendo Switch is coming soon) Portable console for the Victory chant.
Note: Mobile + PC are Cross-Play and Cross-Save. Switching between these platforms are all good. PS4 is only Cross-Play only because PlayStation are known to be a difficult bunch of dummies. Fingers crossed Nintendo won't follow these guys at Sony.

GENSHIN IMPACT

If you played any mobile games from miHoYo i.e. Honkai Impact 3rd, you already know you're being spoon fed S+++ content.

Notable features

• Truly immersive open world with stunning locations.
  • Inspired Anime/ Manga style visuals and presentation.
  • Smooth-fluid-fast paced action RPG combat. (If you're feeling it, go berserk with Devil May Cry like juggle combos)
  • Unlike most JRPG, these guys at miHoYo actually voice most dialogue. (English, Japanese, Chinese and even Korean)
  • Large catalogue of unique playable characters with more incoming.
  • If you like The Witcher 3, expect plenty of side-quests popping up as you move around Teyvat.
  • Most importantly is Free 2 Play friendly experience.

Those who have yet to experience this gem, I'd recommend to give it a shot. Most importantly, it is a Gacha game but this won't hinder your gameplay. Easy on your time to take in this beautiful world and just have fun in general. There's plenty of content so no pressure to reach endgame.

It's available to play on: Mobile, PC, PS4 (Nintendo Switch is coming soon) Portable console for the Victory chant.
Note: Mobile + PC are Cross-Play and Cross-Save. Switching between these platforms are all good. PS4 is only Cross-Play only because PlayStation are known to be a difficult bunch of dummies. Fingers crossed Nintendo won't follow these guys at Sony.
I've been sinking a lot if time into destiny 2 but I'm afraid to go down the rabbit hole for GI. I'd most likely get it to either the switch if I waited or iOS

It looks too good to be true for a free game but there ya go, free. Biggest problem I have with it is if you want the best content in the game, the heroes and weapons, well I'm pretty much on minimum wage. I'm the scrub these games hate. Plus I somehow feel I don't have 2,000 hours to really get into it

Having gotten through Super Mario Sunshine and Super Mario Galaxy recently I decided to play the PS4 remake of Medievil. It was a solid game outside of one or two frustrating levels and there’s a nice bonus for collecting all of the optional souls near the end. I did notice though that the frame rate occasionally struggled and that my PS4 Pro went into hairdryer mode which rarely happens.

ElDWC3kXUAYioQo

Completed Games #21:
Deadly Premonition: The Director's Cut
Format: PlayStation 3​

To celebrate the month of Halloween I had decided to delay my initial plan of going through Sword Art Online: Hollow Realization in favour of a shorter but horror focused title. After running a poll on Twitter, Deadly Premonition won the vote so here were are.

Deadly Premonition is a very unique title from the seventh generation era, a game that was initially going to be released on PlayStation 2 was revamped for the Xbox 360 (and later on PlayStation 3). The issue is - the game's core aspects didn't get an update. This is the definition of a small budget title - dated graphics, shoddy framerate, stiff animation, and moments that make you assume it's going to crash at any moment. But there's a charm to Deadly Premonition that manages to keep you engaged even if those issues remain throughout.

What makes Deadly Premonition so memorable is its main character York, his buddy Zach and the story itself which is full of unpredictable moments and a rather solid conclusion overall. The game is heavily inspired by the Twin Peaks franchise and even shows off some pop culture references when you travel around the town. This is an open world adventure but also a survival horror with Resident Evil 4 style controls that for the most part are pretty effective. The action sequences do have some issues, for instance shaking the left analog stick in some parts is not my cup of coffee, but the rest like pressing Circle or X & Square after another works perfectly. The stealth segments you have by holding R2 also works pretty well and can be pretty suspenseful when you realise it's game over otherwise.

The Xbox 360 version had different difficulty settings, but the Director's Cut on PlayStation 3 does not as it's one reasonably balanced experience. You can still fail but the gameplay is much easier to progress and has enough of a challenge in parts. The most challenging moment I found is quite honestly the side-quest where you drag an old lady with a pot from the Mansion back to her home - and you can't complete it unless you have a faster car which can often make you spin 360 out of nowhere due to the controls.

Deadly Premonition's story is split into different episodes and chapters. The story portions are for the most part quite short but there's a lot of side content you can do in-between and there's no punishment for having the main character wait hours to days to do a specific task. That's right this game has a system where certain buildings or individuals aren't available to view or speak to unless you are at the right time or weather condition. This sounds annoying but honestly it's a pretty cool feature to have as it makes you tackle other tasks while waiting for the time to pass by. Though if you want time to pass by quickly, simply go to bed or smoke to get the right moment. There is also a health system where you need to keep the character awake and eating but this won't affect you too much and primarily will only affect your progress with the side-quests due to the different time meetups. If you accidently miss a side-quest or collectible trading card, you can revisit the chapter after story completion but you won't be able to save your progress at the phone booths - instead you need to finish the chapter to save the progress.

The game's overall story is roughly about 13 hours of playtime while the additional side-quests adds another 12 hours. The trophies in the Director's Cut are very easy as it's just story and side-quests, so if you want to get a Platinum trophy this game is perfect. There is a glitch that appears during specific story segments where a key item can disappear if you save and quit afterwards (this is called the Disappearance Key Glitch online). I played it safe by finishing the chapter so I did not get this issue, but it's a heads-up warning if you want to 100% the game.

vYr0Foll.png

Overall Deadly Premonition is the definition of bizarre, and despite it's aging look it's still worth checking out. While the game is available on Xbox 360, I recommend going for the PlayStation 3 or PC/Steam version due to the tweaks in gameplay and additional content. This game and its sequel are also available on Nintendo Switch.

My backlog so far:
#Platform#Game NameGenre
3DS​
01Senran Kagura 2: Deep CrimsonAction
3DS​
02Tales of the AbyssAction RPG
PC/Steam​
01The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the SkyTurn-Based RPG
PC/Steam​
02The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky Second ChapterTurn-Based RPG
05PS301Castlevania: Lords of ShadowAction
06PS302CatherinePuzzle
07PS303Dragon's CrownAction RPG
08PS304Drakengard 3Action RPG
09PS305Eternal SonataTurn-Based RPG
10PS306FolkloreAction
11PS307Katamari ForeverPuzzle
12PS308Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White WitchTurn-Based RPG
13PS309PuppeteerPlatformer
14PS310Sengoku Basara 3: Samurai HeroesMusou
15PS311Siren Blood CurseHorror
16PS312Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus HDPlatformer
17PS313Sly 2: Band of Thieves HDPlatformer
18PS314Sly 3: Honor Among Thieves HDPlatformer
19PS315Soul Calibur VFighting
20PS316Tears to Tiara II: Heir of the OverlordTactical RPG / Visual Novel
21PS317White Knight ChroniclesTurn-Based RPG
22PS318White Knight Chronicles IITurn-Based RPG
PS4​
01The 25th Ward: The Silver CaseVisual Novel
PS4​
02428: Shibuya ScrambleVisual Novel
PS4​
03Blue ReflectionTurn-Based RPG
PS4​
04Chaos;ChildVisual Novel
PS4​
05Cyberdimension Neptunia: Four Goddesses OnlineAction RPG
PS4​
06Danganronpa 1 ReloadVisual Novel
PS4​
07Danganronpa 2 ReloadVisual Novel
PS4​
08Danganronpa V3: Killing HarmonyVisual Novel
PS4​
09Dead or Alive Xtreme 3 FortuneSimulation
PS4​
10Fate/Extella: The Umbral StarMusou
PS4​
11Fate/Extella LinkMusou
PS4​
12Fist of the North Star: Lost ParadiseAction
PS4​
13Gal*Gun: Double PeaceOn-Rails Shooter
PS4​
14GOD EATER ResurrectionAction RPG
PS4​
15GOD EATER 2: Rage BurstAction RPG
PS4​
16JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Eyes of HeavenFighting
PS4​
17JudgmentAction
PS4​
18The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold SteelTurn-Based RPG
PS4​
19The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel IITurn-Based RPG
PS4​
20The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel IIITurn-Based RPG
PS4​
21Megadimension Neptunia VIITurn-Based RPG
PS4​
22Megadimension Neptunia VIIRTurn-Based RPG
PS4​
23Ni no Kuni II: Revenant KingdomAction RPG
PS4​
24Nights of AzureAction RPG
PS4​
25Odin Sphere LeifthrasirAction RPG
PS4​
26One Piece: Pirate Warriors 3Musou
PS4​
27Onechanbara Z2: ChaosAction
PS4​
28Our World Is EndedVisual Novel
PS4​
29Persona 5 RoyalTurn-Based RPG
PS4​
30Punch LineVisual Novel
PS4​
31Raging LoopVisual Novel
PS4​
32Saint Seiya: Soldier's SoulFighting
PS4​
33Sengoku Basara 4: SumeragiMusou
PS4​
34Senran Kagura Burst Re:NewalAction
PS4​
35Shining Resonance: RefrainAction RPG
PS4​
36Steins;Gate EliteVisual Novel
PS4​
37Steins;Gate: Linear Bound PhenogramVisual Novel
PS4​
38Super Robot Wars VTactical RPG
PS4​
39Sword Art Online: Fatal BulletAction RPG
PS4​
40Sword Art Online: Hollow RealizationAction RPG
PS4​
41Tales of BerseriaAction RPG
PS4​
42Tales of VesperiaAction RPG
PS4​
43Tales of ZestiriaAction RPG
PS4​
44Tokyo Xanadu eX+Turn-Based RPG
PS4​
45Toukiden 2Action RPG
PS4​
46Utawarerumono: Mask of DeceptionTactical RPG / Visual Novel
PS4​
47Utawarerumono: Mask of TruthTactical RPG / Visual Novel
PS4​
48Utawarerumono: ZanMusou
PS4​
49Valkyria Chronicles RemasteredTactical RPG
PS4​
50Valkyria Chronicles 4Tactical RPG
PS4​
51The Witch and the Hundred Knight Revival EditionAction RPG
PS4​
52WORLDEND SYNDROMEVisual Novel
PS4​
53Yakuza 6: The Song of LifeAction
PS4​
54Yakuza Kiwami 2Action
PS4​
55YU-NO: A Girl Who Chants Love at the Bound of this WorldVisual Novel
PS4​
56Zero Escape: Zero Time DilemmaVisual Novel
Vita​
01Bullet GirlsThird Person Shooter
Vita​
02Demon GazeDungeon RPG
Vita​
03Freedom WarsAction
Vita​
04Hyperdevotion Noire: Goddess Black HeartTactical RPG
Vita​
05Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth 1Turn-Based RPG
Vita​
06Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth 2: Sister's GenerationTurn-Based RPG
Vita​
07Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth 3: V GenerationTurn-Based RPG
Vita​
08Hyperdimension Neptunia U: Action UnleashedMusou
Vita​
09MegaTagmension Blanc + Neptune VS ZombiesMusou
Vita​
10Muv-LuvVisual Novel
Vita​
11Muv-Luv AlternativeVisual Novel
Vita​
12Superdimension Neptune vs SEGA Hard GirlsTurn-Based RPG
Vita​
13Touch My KatamariPuzzle
Vita​
14Valkyrie Drive BhikkhuniAction
Completed Games Collection of 2020:
#Game NamePlatformGenreMonth
01Kingdom Hearts III ReMIND (+ KHIII Post-game content)
PS4​
Action RPGJanuary
02Final Fantasy X HD Remaster
PS4​
Turn-Based RPGFebruary
03Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age
PS4​
Action RPGFebruary
04Ys Origin
PS4​
Action RPGMarch
05DOOM
PS4​
First Person ShooterMarch
06DOOM II: Hell on Earth
PS4​
07DOOM 64
PS4​
08Final Fantasy VII Remake
PS4​
Action RPGApril
09Final Fantasy VII
PS4​
Turn-Based RPGApril
10Killzone 2PS3First Person ShooterMay
11Persona 4 Arena UltimaxPS3FightingMay
12.hack//G.U. Vol.1//Rebirth
PS4​
Action RPGJune
13.hack//G.U. Vol.2//Reminisce
PS4​
Action RPGJune
14.hack//G.U. Vol.3//Redemption
PS4​
Action RPGJune
15.hack//G.U. Vol.4//Reconnection
PS4​
Action RPGJune
16Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth
PS4​
Turn-Based RPGJuly
17Zero Escape 3: Zero Time Dilemma
PS4​
Adventure Visual NovelJuly
18Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana
PS4​
Action RPGAugust
19Dynasty Warriors: Gundam 2PS3MusouAugust
20Tales of Xillia 2PS3Action RPGSeptember
21Deadly Premonition: The Director's CutPS3Action HorrorOctober
Platinum Trophy Collection:
#Game NamePlatformGenreYear
01Saints Row: The ThirdPS3Action2014
02JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: All Star BattlePS3Fighting2015
03Hyperdimension NeptuniaPS3Turn-Based RPG2015
04Dekamori Senran Kagura
Vita​
Music/Rhythm2015
05Steins;GatePS3Visual Novel2015
06NieRPS3Action RPG2015
07No More Heroes: Heroes' ParadisePS3Action2015
08Asura's WrathPS3Action2015
09Saints Row IVPS3Action2015
10The Darkness IIPS3First Person Shooter2015
11Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2PS3Turn-Based RPG2016
12Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater HDPS3Action2016
13Senran Kagura Shinovi Versus
Vita​
Action2016
14Gravity Rush
Vita​
Platformer2016
15Hyperdimension Neptunia VictoryPS3Turn-Based RPG2016
16Resogun
PS4​
Arcade Shooter2016
17Danganronpa Another Episode: Ultra Despair Girls
Vita​
Third Person Shooter2016
18Game of Thrones: A Telltale Game
PS4​
Adventure2016
19Miracle Girls Festival
Vita​
Music/Rhythm2017
20Senran Kagura Estival Versus
PS4​
Action2017
21The Wolf Among Us
PS4​
Adventure2017
22Final Fantasy XV
PS4​
Action RPG2017
23Amplitude
PS4​
Music/Rhythm2017
24Root Letter
PS4​
Visual Novel2017
25IA/VT -Colorful-
Vita​
Music/Rhythm2017
26Persona 4: Dancing All Night
Vita​
Music/Rhythm2017
27Gravity Rush Remastered
PS4​
Platformer2017
28NieR: Automata
PS4​
Action RPG2017
29The Silver Case
PS4​
Visual Novel2017
30Steins;Gate 0
PS4​
Visual Novel2017
31Under Defeat HDPS3Arcade Shooter2017
32Tales from the Borderlands
PS4​
Adventure2017
33Dragon Ball Z Budokai HD CollectionPS3Fighting2017
34Life is Strange
PS4​
Adventure2017
35Sword Art Online: Lost Song
PS4​
Action RPG2017
36Crash Bandicoot Remastered
PS4​
Platformer2017
37Crash Bandicoot 2: Cortex Strikes Back Remastered
PS4​
Platformer2017
38Crash Bandicoot 3: Warped Remastered
PS4​
Platformer2017
39Final Fantasy Type-0 HD
PS4​
Action RPG2017
40Corpse Party: Blood Drive
Vita​
Horror2018
41Persona 5
PS4​
Turn-Based RPG2018
42Zero Escape: The Nonary Games
PS4​
Visual Novel2018
43Persona 4: Dancing All Night [Japanese Version]
PS4​
Music/Rhythm2018
44Marvel's Spider-Man
PS4​
Action2018
45Akiba's Trip 2: Undead & Undressed
PS4​
Action RPG2019
46Spyro the Dragon Remastered
PS4​
Platformer2019
47Spyro 2: Ripto's Rage Remastered
PS4​
Platfomer2019
48Spyro 3: Year of the Dragon Remastered
PS4​
Platformer2019
49Tekken Tag Tournament HDPS3Fighting2019
50Jak and Daxter: The Precursor Legacy HDPS3Platformer2019
51Taiko no Tatsujin V Version
Vita​
Music/Rhythm2019
52Utakumi 575
Vita​
Music/Rhythm2019
53Jak II: Renegade HDPS3Platformer2019
54Jak 3 HDPS3Platformer2019
55Ratchet & Clank HDPS3Platformer2019
56Ratchet & Clank 2: Going Commando HDPS3Platformer2019
57Ratchet & Clank 3: Up Your Arsenal HDPS3Platformer2019
58Senran Kagura: Peach Beach Splash
PS4​
Third Person Shooter2019
59Kingdom Hearts III
PS4​
Action RPG2020
60Zero Escape 3: Zero Time Dilemma
PS4​
Adventure Visual Novel2020
61Deadly Premonition: The Director's CutPS3Action Horror2020

I finally got the platinum for Steins;Gate. I started it in July 2015, so I was clearly in no rush there.

I decided to keep up the momentum by jumping right onto Steins;Gate 0. Apparently I'd already started it in December 2016 (and got six trophies), but I remember exactly nothing about it, so I restarted!

Part of my Vita charger's cable has frayed and I'm scared it's going to go on fire and kill me, so I've put S;G0 on hold for now (I've got a new bit of cable on the way).

I'm coming to the end of my Uncharted 2 replay and still having a great time with it!

Part of my Vita charger's cable has frayed and I'm scared it's going to go on fire and kill me, so I've put S;G0 on hold for now (I've got a new bit of cable on the way).

I'm coming to the end of my Uncharted 2 replay and still having a great time with it!
If it helps I was able to charge up my Vita through my laptop one time (I forgot to bring my Vita charger at one point when going somewhere lol) as the PS4 controller cables also work with the Vita if that part can be a solution.

Arknights_2020-11-07-14-12-22.png
Unlocked all medals for the Arknights Twilight of Wolumonde event. The challenge stages for TW-EX-7 and TW-EX-8 took me 2 days to complete. Absolute hell event but the rewards are worth it.

Will spend the rest of the event farming Aketon and preparing for Contingency Contract Pyrite. Already got a team planned for this one so it should be easier than the last two CC events. Just missing Saria but she's a pretty common support unit so that shouldn't be a problem.
Arknights_2020-11-07-14-27-47.png

If it helps I was able to charge up my Vita through my laptop one time (I forgot to bring my Vita charger at one point when going somewhere lol) as the PS4 controller cables also work with the Vita if that part can be a solution.
Unfortunately, I've got the original Vita model - the more recent models changed to a slot that fits the PS4 controller cable, but the original version used a ridiculous proprietary connection. 😭

Luckily, I found the type I need on eBay for a little under £2, so I don't mind too much! 😅

EmTtw1jW4AEbLEX

Completed Games #22:
Sword Art Online: Hollow Realization
Format: PlayStation 4​

Next up on the backlog from the Twitter poll I made a while back is Sword Art Online: Hollow Realization, which is the third (technically fourth if you consider Hollow Fragment to be two games in one) instalment in the SAO video game series. I've had Hollow Realization in my collection since December 2018 and surprisingly it had taken me this long to jump in. Eventually I finally played it and spent roughly 7 days going through the main story with around 35 hours of playtime.

Lost Song I honestly can't remember what happened so Hollow Realization at least doesn't require that much knowledge outside of knowing that Seven (the idol scientist girl) makes an appearance as well as one other LS character who is actually part of the Warriors of the Sky DLC update. Now I have decided to hold off on the DLC stuff as I want to get through my other games as much as possible, so in the meantime in terms of completion I have only finished the main story.

Hollow Realization is very similar to Hollow Fragment in terms of gameplay. You have an Aincrad style adventure but rather have multiple floors its multiple areas within one floor which are quite large and have a variety of enemies and mini-tasks that you can do along the way. The combat is also very similar but you have three characters that can tag along, there's no game over as you can respawn at the "Town of Beginnings" area if all four members lose their HP, and you can even team up with non-SAO characters. Apparently you can customise your teammate's weapons but I have never been able to do that, that being said they do level up pretty well so they did their job without too much hassle.

In terms of the story, it is pretty simple but I wasn't that invested in the non-story dialogue so I skipped them sadly. Though one that caught me off guard was Kizmel, who is a character from Sword Art Online: Progressive, and she can join your team but disappointingly does not have special anime images on the top corners like the others during combat. You can romance her interestingly but the romance stuff can take a long time like Hollow Fragment's system. Basically if you're a Silica-stan and always wanted to carry her around, you can do that in this game.

The difficulty for Hollow Realization is pretty solid. You can traverse through the game without having to grind and if you really wanted to level up fast, every now and then you can encounter super high levelled enemies. The skill tree does have special abilities like Extra EXP (which is back from Hollow Fragment), Restore SP, Restore HP, and more. I have tried out two weapon types; the Sword and eventually the Katana which I found to be pretty solid in its attack patterns.

The boss battles are alright though I was over-levelled so they don't last very long but it's got some good stuff if you want a challenge and are under-levelled.

Overall Sword Art Online: Hollow Realization is a solid game overall for the SAO fans. It's very similar to Hollow Fragment but it's pacing is quite decent in general. You do have additional story content via DLC if you want more, but if you held out you can get all of it together in the Deluxe Edition on PSN and Nintendo Switch. The game is available in its base form on PlayStation 4 and PlayStation Vita also.

My backlog so far:
#Platform#Game NameGenre
3DS​
01Senran Kagura 2: Deep CrimsonAction
3DS​
02Tales of the AbyssAction RPG
PC/Steam​
01The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the SkyTurn-Based RPG
PC/Steam​
02The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky Second ChapterTurn-Based RPG
05PS301Castlevania: Lords of ShadowAction
06PS302CatherinePuzzle
07PS303Dragon's CrownAction RPG
08PS304Drakengard 3Action RPG
09PS305Eternal SonataTurn-Based RPG
10PS306FolkloreAction
11PS307Katamari ForeverPuzzle
12PS308Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White WitchTurn-Based RPG
13PS309PuppeteerPlatformer
14PS310Sengoku Basara 3: Samurai HeroesMusou
15PS311Siren Blood CurseHorror
16PS312Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus HDPlatformer
17PS313Sly 2: Band of Thieves HDPlatformer
18PS314Sly 3: Honor Among Thieves HDPlatformer
19PS315Soul Calibur VFighting
20PS316Tears to Tiara II: Heir of the OverlordTactical RPG / Visual Novel
21PS317White Knight ChroniclesTurn-Based RPG
22PS318White Knight Chronicles IITurn-Based RPG
PS4​
01The 25th Ward: The Silver CaseVisual Novel
PS4​
02428: Shibuya ScrambleVisual Novel
PS4​
03Blue ReflectionTurn-Based RPG
PS4​
04Chaos;ChildVisual Novel
PS4​
05Cyberdimension Neptunia: Four Goddesses OnlineAction RPG
PS4​
06Danganronpa 1 ReloadVisual Novel
PS4​
07Danganronpa 2 ReloadVisual Novel
PS4​
08Danganronpa V3: Killing HarmonyVisual Novel
3109Date A Live: Rio-Reincarnation - 1: Rinne UtopiaVisual Novel
3210Date A Live: Rio-Reincarnation - 2: Ars InstallVisual Novel
3311Date A Live: Rio-Reincarnation - 3: Twin Edition: Rio ReincarnationVisual Novel
PS4​
12Dead or Alive Xtreme 3 FortuneSimulation
PS4​
13Fate/Extella: The Umbral StarMusou
PS4​
14Fate/Extella LinkMusou
PS4​
15Fist of the North Star: Lost ParadiseAction
PS4​
16Gal*Gun: Double PeaceOn-Rails Shooter
PS4​
17GOD EATER ResurrectionAction RPG
PS4​
18GOD EATER 2: Rage BurstAction RPG
PS4​
19JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Eyes of HeavenFighting
PS4​
20JudgmentAction
PS4​
21The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold SteelTurn-Based RPG
PS4​
22The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel IITurn-Based RPG
PS4​
23The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel IIITurn-Based RPG
PS4​
24Megadimension Neptunia VIITurn-Based RPG
PS4​
25Megadimension Neptunia VIIRTurn-Based RPG
PS4​
26Ni no Kuni II: Revenant KingdomAction RPG
PS4​
27Nights of AzureAction RPG
PS4​
28Odin Sphere LeifthrasirAction RPG
PS4​
29One Piece: Pirate Warriors 3Musou
PS4​
30Onechanbara Z2: ChaosAction
PS4​
31Our World Is EndedVisual Novel
PS4​
32Persona 5 RoyalTurn-Based RPG
PS4​
33Punch LineVisual Novel
PS4​
34Raging LoopVisual Novel
PS4​
35Saint Seiya: Soldier's SoulFighting
PS4​
36Sengoku Basara 4: SumeragiMusou
PS4​
37Senran Kagura Burst Re:NewalAction
PS4​
38Shining Resonance: RefrainAction RPG
PS4​
39Steins;Gate EliteVisual Novel
PS4​
40Steins;Gate: Linear Bound PhenogramVisual Novel
PS4​
41Super Robot Wars VTactical RPG
PS4​
42Sword Art Online: Fatal BulletAction RPG
PS4​
43Tales of BerseriaAction RPG
PS4​
44Tales of VesperiaAction RPG
PS4​
45Tales of ZestiriaAction RPG
PS4​
46Tokyo Xanadu eX+Turn-Based RPG
PS4​
47Toukiden 2Action RPG
PS4​
48Utawarerumono: Mask of DeceptionTactical RPG / Visual Novel
PS4​
49Utawarerumono: Mask of TruthTactical RPG / Visual Novel
PS4​
50Utawarerumono: Prelude to the FallenTactical RPG / Visual Novel
PS4​
51Utawarerumono: ZanMusou
PS4​
52Valkyria Chronicles RemasteredTactical RPG
PS4​
53Valkyria Chronicles 4Tactical RPG
PS4​
54The Witch and the Hundred Knight Revival EditionAction RPG
PS4​
55WORLDEND SYNDROMEVisual Novel
PS4​
56Yakuza 6: The Song of LifeAction
PS4​
57Yakuza Kiwami 2Action
PS4​
58YU-NO: A Girl Who Chants Love at the Bound of this WorldVisual Novel
PS4​
59Zero Escape: Zero Time DilemmaVisual Novel
Vita​
01Bullet GirlsThird Person Shooter
Vita​
02Demon GazeDungeon RPG
Vita​
03Freedom WarsAction
Vita​
04Hyperdevotion Noire: Goddess Black HeartTactical RPG
Vita​
05Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth 1Turn-Based RPG
Vita​
06Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth 2: Sister's GenerationTurn-Based RPG
Vita​
07Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth 3: V GenerationTurn-Based RPG
Vita​
08Hyperdimension Neptunia U: Action UnleashedMusou
Vita​
09MegaTagmension Blanc + Neptune VS ZombiesMusou
Vita​
10Muv-LuvVisual Novel
Vita​
11Muv-Luv AlternativeVisual Novel
Vita​
12Superdimension Neptune vs SEGA Hard GirlsTurn-Based RPG
Vita​
13Touch My KatamariPuzzle
Vita​
14Valkyrie Drive BhikkhuniAction
Completed Games Collection of 2020:
#Game NamePlatformGenreMonth
01Kingdom Hearts III ReMIND (+ KHIII Post-game content)
PS4​
Action RPGJanuary
02Final Fantasy X HD Remaster
PS4​
Turn-Based RPGFebruary
03Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age
PS4​
Action RPGFebruary
04Ys Origin
PS4​
Action RPGMarch
05DOOM
PS4​
06DOOM II: Hell on Earth
PS4​
07DOOM 64
PS4​
08Final Fantasy VII Remake
PS4​
Action RPGApril
09Final Fantasy VII
PS4​
Turn-Based RPGApril
10Killzone 2PS3First Person ShooterMay
11Persona 4 Arena UltimaxPS3FightingMay
12.hack//G.U. Vol.1//Rebirth
PS4​
Action RPGJune
13.hack//G.U. Vol.2//Reminisce
PS4​
Action RPGJune
14.hack//G.U. Vol.3//Redemption
PS4​
Action RPGJune
15.hack//G.U. Vol.4//Reconnection
PS4​
Action RPGJune
16Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth
PS4​
Turn-Based RPGJuly
17Zero Escape 3: Zero Time Dilemma
PS4​
Adventure Visual NovelJuly
18Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana
PS4​
Action RPGAugust
19Dynasty Warriors: Gundam 2PS3MusouAugust
20Tales of Xillia 2PS3Action RPGSeptember
21Deadly Premonition: The Director's CutPS3Action HorrorOctober
22Sword Art Online: Hollow Realization
PS4​
Action RPGNovember
Platinum Trophy Collection:
#Game NamePlatformGenreYear
01Saints Row: The ThirdPS3Action2014
02JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: All Star BattlePS3Fighting2015
03Hyperdimension NeptuniaPS3Turn-Based RPG2015
04Dekamori Senran Kagura
Vita​
Music/Rhythm2015
05Steins;GatePS3Visual Novel2015
06NieRPS3Action RPG2015
07No More Heroes: Heroes' ParadisePS3Action2015
08Asura's WrathPS3Action2015
09Saints Row IVPS3Action2015
10The Darkness IIPS3First Person Shooter2015
11Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2PS3Turn-Based RPG2016
12Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater HDPS3Action2016
13Senran Kagura Shinovi Versus
Vita​
Action2016
14Gravity Rush
Vita​
Platformer2016
15Hyperdimension Neptunia VictoryPS3Turn-Based RPG2016
16Resogun
PS4​
Arcade Shooter2016
17Danganronpa Another Episode: Ultra Despair Girls
Vita​
Third Person Shooter2016
18Game of Thrones: A Telltale Game
PS4​
Adventure2016
19Miracle Girls Festival
Vita​
Music/Rhythm2017
20Senran Kagura Estival Versus
PS4​
Action2017
21The Wolf Among Us
PS4​
Adventure2017
22Final Fantasy XV
PS4​
Action RPG2017
23Amplitude
PS4​
Music/Rhythm2017
24Root Letter
PS4​
Visual Novel2017
25IA/VT -Colorful-
Vita​
Music/Rhythm2017
26Persona 4: Dancing All Night
Vita​
Music/Rhythm2017
27Gravity Rush Remastered
PS4​
Platformer2017
28NieR: Automata
PS4​
Action RPG2017
29The Silver Case
PS4​
Visual Novel2017
30Steins;Gate 0
PS4​
Visual Novel2017
31Under Defeat HDPS3Arcade Shooter2017
32Tales from the Borderlands
PS4​
Adventure2017
33Dragon Ball Z Budokai HD CollectionPS3Fighting2017
34Life is Strange
PS4​
Adventure2017
35Sword Art Online: Lost Song
PS4​
Action RPG2017
36Crash Bandicoot Remastered
PS4​
Platformer2017
37Crash Bandicoot 2: Cortex Strikes Back Remastered
PS4​
Platformer2017
38Crash Bandicoot 3: Warped Remastered
PS4​
Platformer2017
39Final Fantasy Type-0 HD
PS4​
Action RPG2017
40Corpse Party: Blood Drive
Vita​
Horror2018
41Persona 5
PS4​
Turn-Based RPG2018
42Zero Escape: The Nonary Games
PS4​
Visual Novel2018
43Persona 4: Dancing All Night [Japanese Version]
PS4​
Music/Rhythm2018
44Marvel's Spider-Man
PS4​
Action2018
45Akiba's Trip 2: Undead & Undressed
PS4​
Action RPG2019
46Spyro the Dragon Remastered
PS4​
Platformer2019
47Spyro 2: Ripto's Rage Remastered
PS4​
Platfomer2019
48Spyro 3: Year of the Dragon Remastered
PS4​
Platformer2019
49Tekken Tag Tournament HDPS3Fighting2019
50Jak and Daxter: The Precursor Legacy HDPS3Platformer2019
51Taiko no Tatsujin V Version
Vita​
Music/Rhythm2019
52Utakumi 575
Vita​
Music/Rhythm2019
53Jak II: Renegade HDPS3Platformer2019
54Jak 3 HDPS3Platformer2019
55Ratchet & Clank HDPS3Platformer2019
56Ratchet & Clank 2: Going Commando HDPS3Platformer2019
57Ratchet & Clank 3: Up Your Arsenal HDPS3Platformer2019
58Senran Kagura: Peach Beach Splash
PS4​
Third Person Shooter2019
59Kingdom Hearts III
PS4​
Action RPG2020
60Zero Escape 3: Zero Time Dilemma
PS4​
Adventure Visual Novel2020
61Deadly Premonition: The Director's CutPS3Action Horror2020

I've had Hollow Realization in my collection since December 2018
This hits hard in nostalgia. I pre-ordered this title on launch day (Both PS4 + PSVITA). I was especially in a good mood with Amazon error in price £22 for each platform. I've put much playtime in it.

Hollow Fragment was surprisingly fun and in my opinion the "Hollow Area" story is definitely my favourite so far in the SAO gameverse. Kirito and Philia were truly bada** in this game and the death game aspect truly had impact.

On to Hollow Realization, I remember progressing all the way to the icey region but must have dropped the game somewhere along. For some reason, I just couldn't follow the propose of the story and didn't feel invested (I didn't skip the dialogues). Well off to the backlog it went and never to be seen again until you've mentioned it now.

I have to say though, your review is solid and is really motivating me to load up this game again. Truly have to thank you for your in-depth game reviews. Keep up the quality content. 🙌 🔥💯

How is it? Or are still installing/downloading the day one patch? I'm guessing both are quite hefty?
Took a few hrs to install the data disc and the from what I understand from my PC friend Day Zero patch (there should be another one tomorrow...) currently sitting at 109gb.
No major bugs yet apart from having to stop your car to change the radio station.
Had two hard crashes so far where the game shut off and kicked out to the PS dashboard.
Still not as bad as Valhalla though. In my 80hrs playtime on that its crashed 15 - 20 times 🤦‍♂️

No major bugs yet apart from having to stop your car to change the radio station.
LOL
Had two hard crashes so far where the game shut off and kicked out to the PS dashboard.
I don't think I've experienced that sort of thing much at all this generation, although I've not really bought many major releases for a few years. Happened a lot on PS3, especially Bethesda games.

LOL

I don't think I've experienced that sort of thing much at all this generation, although I've not really bought many major releases for a few years. Happened a lot on PS3, especially Bethesda games.
I could probably count on one hand how many times its happened in the 6-7 yrs I've had my PS4. I'd like to say my console is just old but I've heard a lot of people have had the same problem with Valhalla.

Back