What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

View attachment 15023
I don't really buy a whole lot of anime anymore, but I finally managed to snag these for a good price from an Amazon US seller oddly based in the UK. I've wanted them for a long time but they're out of print and quite pricey now, only paid about £88 for them. The artbooks are so nice!
Nice find, did they have any more copies, as it's a series I missed when it was in print?

Nice find, did they have any more copies, as it's a series I missed when it was in print?

Unfortunately not. There is a seller selling Season 2 on Amazon US currently for $50 though if that's of interest to you, beware this is a US seller though, so the shipping and import tax will apply unlike my weird find. Nothing at all for Season 1 on there now though.

Unfortunately not. There is a seller selling Season 2 on Amazon US currently for $50 though if that's of interest to you, beware this is a US seller though, so the shipping and import tax will apply unlike my weird find. Nothing at all for Season 1 on there now though.
I'll have to keep looking, there's quite a few NISA titles I missed, it is a shame they gave up on anime but always were a game company.
Thanks anyway.

No problems!
I'm a dummy, the standards are still available, I'll grab them before they disappear, pity I missed the premiums but I'm fast running out of shelf space and I already have 5 full sized bookshelves full, slowly upgrading old DVD releases, hence why I've missed so many OOP titles. NISA were awkward because Secondspin (when they still existed) never carried them, so OOP was OOP, oh well there's always hope of license rescues.

I got this little stack, thanks to a money off code.

The Power Ranger helmet is a replacement from Hasbro - they released the figure without the black paint outline and it looked awful. They’ve made up for it by sending corrected helmets out for free though!

F0156225-A557-4549-92F4-B937F6D9F28C.jpeg

Back