UK Anime Distributor Anime Limited Discussion Thread

So the only diff is the CD ost? Would've gone for this version instead if I'd known.
Pricewise it's pretty much the same as the sold out first one, so nothin lost, is there?

(Though, currently listed price isn't EB, hm...)

Last edited:
Pricewise it's pretty much the same as the sold out first one, so nothin lost, is there?
OST cost at least £20, excluding shipping, etc. Whilst a disc on it's own is probably cheaper, I would have thought the lack of it would have been reflected in slightly cheaper price.
It's the one thing I won't miss either way if I buy it, as it's been on Spotify since before the film came out at the cinema here!

(Though, currently listed price isn't EB, hm...)

Yes, but the lack of zavvi is tempting on its own and well worth sacrificing the CD for.

As an example, I been forced to track down an order I placed there over three weeks ago just the other day and this is not the first time this has happened (last summer I had to wait one and a half month before my order arrived). By contrast, I placed an order last week on Wednesday over at CDJapan and it arrived this Monday. So yeah, I'd rather order through the AL web shop even if it means paying the same price for no CD.

1. Reselling (overall): If anyone is buying the 4K to resell, I'm unsure how they expect to make money on it. All the other parts are available elsewhere still on sale across the world for starters. Currently I count 6 copies on EBAY currently and if they're not selling now which is not even 1% of the stock sold on Zavvi so while it's wholly possible stock is lurking - I'm perhaps missing evidence of a mass reseller swooping in.
Last time I checked, if you're selling on Ebay you must be able to supply the product within 30 days of the sale, with a November release anyone selling copies at the moment is going against Ebays TOS

----

Also, I Love you (in a business kinda way) <3

Got email to say IBO part 1 is on its way.
Oh yes
208522.gif

The Weathering With You 4k is an upscale, right?

I do hope to get a 4k blu-ray player this xmas, but between the 4k release and the CE with OST, I think the OST wins for me (although I would like the artbook too).

People who've actually seen the film, any comments on the score?

People who've actually seen the film, any comments on the score?
It's by Radwimps again, the same band who soundtracked Your Name, so if you liked the music in that, you'd probably like it in Weathering With You as well.

For what it's worth, I was content with the Steelbook version because it includes the soundtrack CD.

Back