Figure discussion/picture thread

OK, I know I said soon, but now I've unpacked everything it's going to take a while to put all the combinations together.
So here's a pile of pieces!:
DSC_2474.JPG

And quick first pose, from the last volume I read:
DSC_2475.JPG

DSC_2590.JPG
DSC_2593.JPG
DSC_2592.JPG
DSC_2591.JPG

Just call me Girls with Swords. Cooler than @Girls wIth Guns 😜:
DSC_2594.JPG

I've been trying to think of others:
I know there's a Karen (Starlight Revue) and a Ryuko (Kill La Kill), but they are expensive. There's a Momo (Release the Spyce) Nendoroid, but that wouldn't fit. Need to look out for Claymore figures and maybe a Darkness (Konosuba). And Pecorine (Princess Connect) from the current season, so might need to wait for a bit.
EDIT: Kasumi (BOFURI), Chise (Princess Principal), Saber (Fate series) and, of course, the original sword wielding girl from SAO Asuna.

Last edited:
I've been trying to think of others:
I know there's a Karen (Starlight Revue) and a Ryuko (Kill La Kill), but they are expensive. There's a Momo (Release the Spyce) Nendoroid, but that wouldn't fit. Need to look out for Claymore figures and maybe a Darkness (Konosuba). And Pecorine (Princess Connect) from the current season, so might need to wait for a bit.
EDIT: Kasumi (BOFURI), Chise (Princess Principal), Saber (Fate series) and, of course, the original sword wielding girl from SAO Asuna.
Also any version of Saya from the Blood franchise. I'm sure one of the Madoka Magica girls had a sword. Weiss from Rwby. If you were watching the Murder Princess simulwatch with us you'd also have the title character there to go for.

How can you forget all about Shiki (Garden of Sinners). That’s actually one of the ten figures I have.

174023_s0.jpg

Anything Shiki in a kimono or yukata is Way Too Hot for me! 😍

I don't collect figures, but I have this hanging on my theater room wall:

gosscroll1.jpg

... and this is the desk pad I just got last week:

shikipad1.jpg

@Girls wIth Guns , Ah so you love kimono’s and weapons, then this must definitively be waifu material for you 😁

View attachment 13172

Oh yeah, lol! If I was collecting anime figures at all, they would not be of any specific characters from favorite anime series - it would just be all sweet-looking, mild-mannered girls in Kimonos and/or yukatas. 🥰 I'd be out of all my stocked-up toilet paper in no time!

Is that the girl from Date A Live?

Back