UK Anime Distributor MVM Entertainment Discussion Thread

Got into my account and saw they put my old order for monogatari season 2 boxset back into "in process" I will email them after work to say I got this.

Might be worth everyone checking though.

Phew, you guys scared me with the dropped International Shipping for a moment, I order a slew of stuff from AOL every year. I got my account password reset, and it looks like they also fixed a bug for the billing address format for US addresses, so maybe Paypal will work for me now? I haven't been able to use Paypal for a long while, it kept telling me the billing address does not match my Paypal address so it always failed. Guess I will find out on my next order. Somehow the site update had changed my State from Pennsylvania to Alaska, so I did have to change that back.

And I'm good with the International Shipping changing from £4 for each item to a flat £5 for multiple items, as that will be an incentive for me to buy more from them in each order! 👍

Phew, you guys scared me with the dropped International Shipping for a moment, I order a slew of stuff from AOL every year. I got my account password reset, and it looks like they also fixed a bug for the billing address format for US addresses, so maybe Paypal will work for me now? I haven't been able to use Paypal for a long while, it kept telling me the billing address does not match my Paypal address so it always failed. Guess I will find out on my next order. Somehow the site update had changed my State from Pennsylvania to Alaska, so I did have to change that back.

And I'm good with the International Shipping changing from £4 for each item to a flat £5 for multiple items, as that will be an incentive for me to buy more from them in each order! 👍
Not such a good deal for European customers, European shipping was £2 per item meaning that 3 items will need to be ordered to break even with the previous shipping costs.

Obviously with new things, there's always issues, no matter how thorough you try to be before launch. We're aware there's still issues which we're working through.

For old orders that have shipped but are now showing as processing again, fear not you won't be charged or items shipped again. Still not entirely sure why that's happening, same with some orders being marked as shipped when not even out.

Well I like the shipping changes atleast, due to changes in Norways import taxes I pretty much have to buy lots of titles at the same time to avoid the taxes being like 70% of the price of the order + shipping.

The only way to see the entire title of an anime is by opening the quick link - it would be nice to for the entire title to pop up when you hover over the concatenated title name...

Also, there is no way to list or search for all Collector's Editions or all Ultimate Editions, the categories are gone and the Search definitely fails hard on this. Generally I only import UK CE/UE releases, so I really could use this capability. :(

Last edited:
Back