What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

Oh all you many who got that box - Does somebody have the US Funi LE of the TV show (or any other Funi LE with two seperate releases) and might be willing to share a pic of whether that box would fit into this Trilogy one?

IMG_20200117_141834205.jpg
got these 3 bluray sets, also after thinking i got away with not paying customs for my rightstuf order last month i got a letter from fedex asking for customs which was very annoying getting it weeks after the delivery but i did what this guy said - Don't Pay FedEx's Customs 'Advancement' Fees - Adam's Blog and fedex took off there £12 "advancement fee" so wasn't as annoyed about the customs, so i recomend other people trying it, i might try it next time with royal mail and parcel force

i might try it next time with royal mail and parcel force
The issue I can see there though is that RM/Parcelforce won’t deliver your parcel until it’s paid for, so they’d have less reason to co-operate. They could just refuse and return your parcel to the sender if you don’t pay up (which is what they do anyway if they don’t hear back, as I found out once when I didn’t get a bloody customs demand from them and they sent a parcel back to Japan, much to my annoyance. I got my money back for that one).

Been meaning to pick up Lu Over the Wall for a while and saw @ayase mention HMV were selling it for £11.99 (thanks) and I was walking past one today so here we are. Not sure why I bought the Xenoblade 2 expansion/DLC/whatever it is now as I've not even got around to playing the main game yet, I just do these things really... I also bought new clothes for the gym.

4OS1EJWl.jpg

Already rewatched the Pilot... my favourite first episode of anything and it was good
I love Twin Peaks and would very much like the Pilot in 4k, but I’m rather disinclined to buy this new set so soon after purchasing the new season’s LE.

Watching the pilot does always make me a bit disappointed they switched filming locations from Washington to California immediately after it though. SoCal does not look much like Washington. The ground’s too dry and the light’s all wrong.

I do own all 3 of the CEs. The Missing Pieces set, The Return set that sold out super fast and now this, it wasn’t the 4K pilot and part 8 that made me get it, it was the new special features as I assume in 5 years if not a s4 there will be a 4K set.

I do own all 3 of the CEs. The Missing Pieces set, The Return set that sold out super fast and now this, it wasn’t the 4K pilot and part 8 that made me get it, it was the new special features as I assume in 5 years if not a s4 there will be a 4K set.
are they actually 4K? i thought i read somewhere that they were upscaled from 2k scans

Back