UK Anime Distributor MVM Entertainment Discussion Thread

I used the voucher to get the "upgraded" Code Geass discs for a good discount (half the price of Amazon almost)
Upgraded?

If they're all the same price they work out at £36.40 plus shipping with the 20% off code. Not far off half what Zavvi are charging.
Zombieland Saga was around £30 yesterday. I should have acted then and there because it shot back up today. On the plus side waiting for this sale got me Gridman there. I'd hoped they would pop up in time for the sale.

Do people outside the UK have to wait a long time for their packages to arrive? My Land of the Lustrous was sent on the 19th January and still hasn't arrived. I know we had Christmas in-between, but it strikes me as kind of a long time 🤔

Hoping Monogatari 1st season doesn't take as long.

Do people outside the UK have to wait a long time for their packages to arrive? My Land of the Lustrous was sent on the 19th January and still hasn't arrived. I know we had Christmas in-between, but it strikes me as kind of a long time 🤔

I'm guessing you meant December and yeah I'd contact MVM directly at this point. Here in the UK it's weird for their stuff to spend more than 2 days being delivered.

I'm guessing you meant December and yeah I'd contact MVM directly at this point. Here in the UK it's weird for their stuff to spend more than 2 days being delivered.

Oops, yeah, that!

I think I'll wait for the Monogatari set to arrive and then see try to see what's up with Lustrous. I've only ordered directly from them once before this, and I don't remember it being this long... Thank you!

It usually takes two weeks for me. And also ordered Land of the Lustrous and got it last week (on the 3rd to be precise).

Anyone in the UK still waiting for their JJBA sets from MVM? Just wondering if they've shipped at all given that you don't get individual shipping confirmations for orders with multiple items.

Back