What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

@WMD This cardbox, can you tell me, what its dimensions are? (a.k.a. how many BD volumes with their slipcovers like the p1 would fit into it. Is there some space left in the end?)

@WMD This cardbox, can you tell me, what its dimensions are? (a.k.a. how many BD volumes with their slipcovers like the p1 would fit into it. Is there some space left in the end?)
15745144270606508521724922718674.jpg
The little box is what contained the figures. You could definitely get 4 maybe even 5 in there if you wanted but you'd have to remove the the part that holds the little box.

Definitely just a Standard Edition purchase, if I were to ever get the series. That's as much of a waste as the Gundam IBO LE box sets, where I bought Part 1 only for the chipboard box inside to hold the four series Blu-rays, and then gave away the gundam model set and binned the outer box and clear plastic sleeve.

Just curious: Does the Spanish release of Roujin Z feature any other dubs? As most (if not all) other European releases of the Blu-ray include Katalan and Spanish audio as well.

Just curious: Does the Spanish release of Roujin Z feature any other dubs? As most (if not all) other European releases of the Blu-ray include Katalan and Spanish audio as well.
According to the case it's just Spanish, Catalan and Japanese. Didnt know that about the other releases.

uNxR8yh.png

Back