UK Anime Distributor Anime Limited Discussion Thread

Can't help but notice they're all Anime limited titles... apart from Cardcaptor Sakura and Inuyasha.
Did someone just spoil a Comicon announcement? 😂
i wonder if they're retroactive licenses, somewhere in the back of my mind i remember some uk tv channel having one of them on at some point and i can't remember if it's channel 4 or not

i wonder if they're retroactive licenses, somewhere in the back of my mind i remember some uk tv channel having one of them on at some point and i can't remember if it's channel 4 or not
Some of them were on VICELAND. I saw Cowboy Bebop and Escaflowne on Anime Central about 10-12 years ago (my posts from my first stint here were mainly on the thread about that and the Manga Force Collection).

Some of them were on VICELAND. I saw Cowboy Bebop and Escaflowne on Anime Central about 10-12 years ago (my posts from my first stint here were mainly on the thread about that and the Manga Force Collection).
i think Anime Central and its sad downfall was what brought me here all those years ago under a different username which i lost access to but i forgot how much of a trainwreck Manga Force got, i think it was something like 50 issues originally and then it kept moving up so i gave up on it around 55ish

If AL have licensed Inuyasha that's great but a bit surprising they'd go for that over Ranma 1/2 or Hunter x Hunter....

You'd think HxH would be an easy sell now all Naruto is out.

considering Inu yasha was released in the UK previously, albeit the first 12 eps on DVD, I doubt much has changed in fan numbers since, it will be interesting to see what they are going to do with it, (no books) if they try a CE for it, I can see it doing badly as before, also depends if BD, since Viz has just announced BD in the US, so wait and see

Back