UK Anime Blu-ray & DVD Bargains

AL's Deal of the Week this week is Space Dandy!

Included are the Blu-ray Collector's Editions of Season 1 and Season 2 (separately), the DVD Collector's Editions of Season 1 and 2 (also separately), and the Complete Collection Standard Editions on Blu-ray and DVD.

I already own the complete edition but great deal non the less. Also a bit gutted they have some fresh CE's on sale as I would have considered that otherwise.

I saw MVM reply to someone the other day asking about a Toradora BD and they said that it went out of print a while ago but they are looking into re-licensing it, although it's early days. So I wouldn't lose all hope of there being another print at some point.

An interesting bargain for those of you who want to own Silver Spoon. Both seasons of the Collector's Edition Blu-ray sets are £32.99 each on Amazon (they must be price-matching someone).

Season 1 / Season 2

(Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links, which will support me if you buy anything through the links provided.)

How are the chances of clear card having its slip? Anyone bought one recently? Are the disappearing as far as Funi's do?

if it's any help i bought the My Hero Academia S3P1 blu-ray in i think mid/late August and it still had the slip on, they're shrinkwrapped in but it's also worth asking Manga on twitter if they're still being printed with them because they've been able to ask the people in charge of packaging and get a clearer answer for me

An interesting bargain for those of you who want to own Silver Spoon. Both seasons of the Collector's Edition Blu-ray sets are £32.99 each on Amazon (they must be price-matching someone).

Season 1 / Season 2

(Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links, which will support me if you buy anything through the links provided.)

Another batch of examples. I still have no idea where Amazon is price-matching them from though, probably either HMV or Zavvi.

Fruits Basket 2019 Season 1 Part 1 Blu-ray - £20
Hellsing Ultimate Volumes I-X Blu-ray - £24
KOKKOKU: Moment By Moment CE Blu-ray - £33
Sound! Euphonium Season 1 CE Blu-ray - £35
The Testament of Sister New Devil Burst CE Blu-ray - £35
Welcome to the Ballroom Part 1 CE Blu-ray - £33
Your Name Steelbook Blu-ray/DVD - £20

Another batch of examples. I still have no idea where Amazon is price-matching them from though, probably either HMV or Zavvi.

Fruits Basket 2019 Season 1 Part 1 Blu-ray - £20
Hellsing Ultimate Volumes I-X Blu-ray - £24
KOKKOKU: Moment By Moment CE Blu-ray - £33
Sound! Euphonium Season 1 CE Blu-ray - £35
The Testament of Sister New Devil Burst CE Blu-ray - £35
Welcome to the Ballroom Part 1 CE Blu-ray - £33
Your Name Steelbook Blu-ray/DVD - £20

Base got the exact same prices.

Back