UK Anime Distributor Anime Limited Discussion Thread

So I remembered my post about check listing AL's post on their Q2 slate, and figured I'll provide a recap on their schedule for this year given that they may surprise us with a Q4 line-up schedule (though given various events of the past, probably not). The results so far:
Released in Q1 [January - March]:
  • Assassination Classroom - Seasons 1 & 2 Collection Collector's Edition (snapped from existence)
  • Cowboy Bebop - Ultimate Edition
  • Pigtails and Other Short Stories from Production I.G
  • Snow White with the Red Hair - Seasons 1 & 2 Collection Collector's Edition (snapped from existence)
  • The Vision of Escaflowne - TV Series & Movie Collection Collector's Edition
Released in Q2 [April - June]:
  • Castlevania - Season 1
  • KOKKOKU: Moment By Moment
  • Lupin the Third Part IV - English Audio Version
  • Maquia: When The Promised Flower Blooms
  • Perfect Blue - Ultimate Edition
  • Re:ZERO -Starting Life in Another World- - Part 2
  • Silver Spoon - Season 1
  • Twin Star Exorcists - Part 2
  • Welcome to the Ballroom - Part 1
Released in Q3 [July - September]:
  • Mirai
  • Mobile Suit Gundam Thunderbolt: Bandit Flower
  • Mobile Suit Gundam Wing - Part 1
  • Mobile Suit Gundam: Char's Counterattack
  • Sword Art Online Alternative: Gun Gale Online - Part 1, Part 2
Revealed and scheduled for Q3 [July - September]:
  • Attack on Titan the Movie: The Roar of Awakening
Revealed and scheduled for Q4 [October - December]:
  • FLCL Original Soundtrack on Vinyl
Revealed and was scheduled for Q2, then Q3 and now Q4:
  • Twin Star Exorcists - Part 3, Part 4
Mentioned in the blog post:
  • B: The Beginning - Season 1
  • Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion Movie 2: Transgression
  • Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion Movie 3: Glorification
  • Jin-Roh: The Wolf Brigade
  • Plastic Memories
  • Silver Spoon - Season 2 (was scheduled for July 2019, now unknown)
  • Tokyo Ghoul:re - Part 1
Mentioned at MCM:
  • Mobile Suit Gundam 00 - Season 1, Season 2, OVA Special Edition, Movie, Deluxe Edition (model altered)
  • Mobile Suit Gundam Wing - Part 2, Endless Waltz, Deluxe Edition (model altered)
  • A Silent Voice Original Soundtrack on Vinyl (panel had title scheduled for November 2019)
  • Tamako Market + Love Story
  • We Rent Tsukomogami

does anyone else have the random problem of not getting some despatch emails when they order stuff from AL?
I've had it happen only a couple of times (though one of those was last year's Christmas sale 😬).

Check your spam folder in case it's ended up in there? I've had that happen, too.

does anyone else have the random problem of not getting some despatch emails when they order stuff from AL? i'm guessing it's just because i was too lazy to sign up for an account
I generally get them on the day I receive the item. There've been a couple of times I got the despatch email the day after I received the item, which usually makes me panic and think I've ordered something twice.

Was Brave Witches ever an Anime Limited title?

I thought it aired during the whole Funimation parting from Crunchroll time, and the only reason we were able to get it in the UK was via Anime Limited?

Or is my mind thinking of something totally different

Was Brave Witches ever an Anime Limited title?

I thought it aired during the whole Funimation parting from Crunchroll time, and the only reason we were able to get it in the UK was via Anime Limited?

Or is my mind thinking of something totally different
No, Anime Limited never touched the series and the show had always been with Crunchyroll subbed and Funimation dubbed.

I pre-ordered S2 back in June at the same time I ordered S1 - been waiting a while for this one to finally come out. I guess it didn't really get delayed that much. Of course there's still time... 😐

Last edited:
Back