What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

Lots of stuff, sorry!

General Products Catalogue 1984
ITAdNjKh.jpg

8ThUE36h.jpg

CTi3Uclh.jpg

3TXkrI6h.jpg

Full Catalogue:
Known Space Club Member Cards:
RFDpVenh.jpg

Known Space Club Stickers / Cassette Covers:
nAtKcsph.jpg

58uQ9vgh.jpg

Rx9lqhyh.jpg

zm6uadCh.jpg

Loose Pamphlets etc:

General Products Catalogue 1983:

Urusei Yatsura Glass Set:
Iurwn9eh.jpg

Labo VR Kit:
u6RLGxSh.jpg

I wish I were a bird

Fire Emblem Three Houses:
bK83m7gh.jpg
No idea what most of that stuff is but I gave you a 'like' just for the effort involved in making the post 😅

No idea what most of that stuff is but I gave you a 'like' just for the effort involved in making the post 😅
Haha don't worry about it, I appreciate it! Long story short, it's a bunch of pamphlets and catalogs from a company called General Products, you could call them the proto-Gainax (of Evangelion fame). General Products also started Wonder Fes and what would become Anime Expo too! Known Space Club was the fan club. They used to sell a bunch of licensed garage kits and figurines and all sorts back in the 80's and they use to distribute catalogs, these are just a few of them and other bits and bobs. The cards are what members of their fan club owned and they'd get discounts, stickers, newsletters etc. It's one of the bits of anime history that I'm most interested in and the catalogs are cool imo due to the cool artwork from people like Hideaki Anno back when he was just a college dropout.

If you haven't seen the Daicon iii and Daicon IV animations that they did as fresh college dropouts you should check them out:

From MVM.

8NHW3yO.jpg

Not gonna like, pretty disappointed in the printing error on Kiss-Shot's face considering the price-to-length ratio of Kizu II.
What exactly is the printing error? Can't see anything off on the photo's resolution at least. oo

Really can't see it in the photo... But doesn't sound too nice... (Do my German BDs get a reason to stay after all...) Is there some official stance on this?

The official response is they aren't going to spend the large amount of money to fix a printing error on the chipboard box because its barely noticable in comparison to the cost of replacement.

Oh right, they were duplicating the cover image, weren't they? Then it's not so huge of a loss on the art itself. (Germany has slipcovers and below it this outline art as cover sleeve.)

I don't think that's a print error, That's a design error. the printers should have picked it up and told them about it

We can see the design on amazon. MVM stated the cover they sent had no issues.

It looks like the printer head screws up where its printing the font, and unaligns causing the face issue. (You can see that it looks like its printer over the image again with a unaligned face. I imagine their printer breaks font onto another layer, but it captures the image around it, and relayers it. This part was unaligned when the final printing happened causing the fragment it reprints to not match.)

It's an error with the printer

Back